EdTheory
EdTheory Employee Review

Fantastic team to work with

April 30, 2019
I worked with a recruiter and he was instrumental in bringing me on board with the company. He listened well, he asked great clarifying questions, and he found a spot for me that worked well! I would highly recommend ED Theory.
August 31, 2019
Same role
BCBA (Current Employee) - San Jose, CA
I have worked with around 2-3 other staffing agencies in the past. Nothing is really new to me, but EdTheory is pretty interesting because it feels like a personal experience. Their pay for travelers is very high, and I thought I would not have my current offer topped. Good combination of great pay, pretty good benefits, support, etc. I think they match 401k by a percentage after working a few years.
Pros
Solid all around, pleasant surprise
Cons
Takes a while to find job in my area
November 17, 2018
Same role
BCBA (Current Employee) - San Jose, CA
Rahul took the time to understand my area of expertise as I began my job search and followed up multiple times asking if he could be of assistance even after I accepted the job position.
Pros
Attentive, friendly
May 7, 2020
Same location
Special Education Teacher supplemental (Current Employee) - South San Francisco Bay/San Jose and nearby.
My assignments as a Special Educ teacher have all been enjoyable and do-able. EdTheory has maximized my potential as a 27-year special educ teacher to place me in very satisfying temporary positions, accommodating my desire for less-than-full time work, considering I am retired from public school teaching and have other interests.