EdTheory

EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory BCBA Review - They pay a lot

I have worked with around 2-3 other staffing agencies in the past. Nothing is really new to me, but EdTheory is pretty interesting because it feels like a personal experience. Their pay for travelers is very high, and I thought I would not have my current offer topped. Good combination of great pay, pretty good benefits, support, etc. I think they match 401k by a percentage after working a few years.

Pros

Solid all around, pleasant surprise

Cons

Takes a while to find job in my area

Official response from EdTheory

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad that you are having an amazing experience working with our team at EdTheory!

Same role

Fantastic team to work with

I worked with a recruiter and he was instrumental in bringing me on board with the company. He listened well, he asked great clarifying questions, and he found a spot for me that worked well! I would highly recommend ED Theory.
Same roleSame location

Engaging and collaborative recruitment process

Rahul took the time to understand my area of expertise as I began my job search and followed up multiple times asking if he could be of assistance even after I accepted the job position.

Pros

Attentive, friendly
Same location

My Favorites!

I reached out to EdTheory when I was desperately job hunting after moving across the country. They immediately got back to me and were excited to help jumpstart my career. They helped me to get my foot into the workforce, and they continue to lookout for new opportunities they believe I would be a good fit.

Pros

They are very helpful, open-minded, and communicative.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9