EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

They pay a lot
BCBA (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 31, 2019
I have worked with around 2-3 other staffing agencies in the past. Nothing is really new to me, but EdTheory is pretty interesting because it feels like a personal experience. Their pay for travelers is very high, and I thought I would not have my current offer topped. Good combination of great pay, pretty good benefits, support, etc. I think they match 401k by a percentage after working a few years.
Pros
Solid all around, pleasant surprise
Cons
Takes a while to find job in my area

Other EdTheory Employee Reviews

Interview/First impressions
Career specialist and HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CASeptember 6, 2019
The interview overall went really well. I interviewed with the CEO and the career specialist! They made me feel really comfortable and open during the interview. I really support the company’s mission statement and I feel that they do their upmost best in supporting their employees. They also make time to check in with their employees to make sure they are doing well and to answer any questions. They were very attentive during my training, they do their best to provide any information to ensure my success. I would recommend this company 100%
Friendly and Extremely Efficient
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Contra Costa County, CAAugust 31, 2019
Spoke to a recruiter one day, 3 days later, already interviewed and accepted a great job close to home, and for more money than other companies. Honestly, other companies offered more - not by much, but I felt very confident, secure and well taken care of terms of my communication with my recruiter.
Pros
Pleasing experience. Not pushy/aggressive. Customer service is consistent
Cons
Make the time card process a little clearer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8