EdTheory
EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory School Psychologist Review - Offers accurate guidance and full support

September 17, 2020
EDtheory team offered accurate guidance and full support, right from the start. I came to know about the company via their Project Hope program and I instantly put it as my number one choice. And I could not have been more right. Even with some hiccups in my process for employment authorization, they gave comprehensive information and stayed patient. Right from the interview process, I felt valued and accurately guided. The team leaves no stone unturned in order to make a smooth transition for their employees, and I am in awe of thier work ethics.
Pros
Employee benefits, Assistance, Supportive
Cons
September 17, 2020
Speech-Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow (Current Employee) - San Jose, CA
I am working with EdTheory as a Speech Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow.I have received a lot of support from the clinical supervisor provided by EdTheory guiding and providing me with clinical resources during my Clinical Fellowship Year. In addition, EdTheory has provided me with Clinical Tools to function optimally in my work environment. I had an awesome training focused on managing the school caseload which provided tips to efficiently manage the school caseload. These trainings have definitely boosted my clinical knowledge.I have always received efficient and quick responses from the staff, HR, and team members at EdTheory to my queries. Overall, I feel great to be a part of a professional and supportive team at EdTheory.
August 31, 2019
BCBA (Current Employee) - San Jose, CA
I have worked with around 2-3 other staffing agencies in the past. Nothing is really new to me, but EdTheory is pretty interesting because it feels like a personal experience. Their pay for travelers is very high, and I thought I would not have my current offer topped. Good combination of great pay, pretty good benefits, support, etc. I think they match 401k by a percentage after working a few years.
Pros
Solid all around, pleasant surprise
Cons
Takes a while to find job in my area
July 15, 2019
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) - San Jose, CA
Edtheory is the best company I have ever met. Great company culture, great team workers, great boss. Everyone work together just like a family. Everyone tries their best to support each other and help the company growing, Employees are also developing at the same time.
  1. Offers accurate guidance and full support