EdTheory

EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory Early Special Education Teacher Review - The staff is available if you need assistance

Nice people, and they are there to help if needed, they provide you with what you need to work. They pay every two weeks. They offer medical and dental care.

Pros

Nice people

Cons

No paid holidays

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

February 1, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that you are enjoying your assignment and receiving the right support and guidance. Wishing you many successful years with EdTheory!

Same role

10 Stars Company

I thought a Company like this existed only in my dreams! I would really give 10 stars if I could!! These guys are awesome! Not only super professional, but also kind and caring. They do all it takes to render a great service to the customers and to the community, but they also care a lot about the team members. They listen to you actively, they understand your needs, they help you to grow and thrive, they support your work and they make you feel part of the team from day one. This EdTheory family is such a Blessing!! Wish I'd found EdTheory a long time ago!!

Pros

Everything !!

Cons

March 21, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback!We are happy to know that you have found the job of your dreams at EdTheory. Our focus is to ensure that our employees are supported and love the experience working with our team at EdTheory. Wishing you many years of success and professional growth.
Same role

my manager/handler consistantly checks in to see that all is going smoothly

My assignments as a Special Educ teacher have all been enjoyable and do-able. EdTheory has maximized my potential as a 27-year special educ teacher to place me in very satisfying temporary positions, accommodating my desire for less-than-full time work, considering I am retired from public school teaching and have other interests.

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback, we are glad that we could find you the right assignment!
Same location

Great support and communication

Great support throughout the team and communication to find the best position and pay for each candidate. Always proactive and big friendly during the process

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare EdTheory with

• EdTheory
  • The staff is available if you need assistance