EdTheory
EdTheory Employee Review

collaborative and cooperative peers. Fun place to work with job security and lots of flexibility

March 4, 2019
It is a nice place to work with certainity of job assignments every year and at a variety of locations. Good incentives and salary are offered. Management listens and responds promptly. Great work life balance possible
Pros
work life balance
Cons
none so far
July 21, 2020
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) - Oakland, CA
EdTheory helped me get success in the interviews, as well as guiding me with the paperwork, being always warm and trying to respond to any question I might have efficiently and the best way they could.

I learnt many things about how to handle a job interview with their help and also specific courses related to my field of expertise.

Other important part is the clarity on which they give you information and orient the steps to get you where you want to go professionally
July 21, 2019
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) - Vacaville, CA
I really love EdTheory. After I contact them, they help set up interviews for me and provide training. They provide a nice salary and benefits. I was also happy that I met with them in the company in person. They provided a detailed schedule for my days there. I can feel from the details that they really care about us and try their best to offer us the best. I can feel that we will grow together as a family. I have a lot of support from them. I really enjoy working with them.
July 15, 2019
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) - San Jose, CA
Edtheory is the best company I have ever met. Great company culture, great team workers, great boss. Everyone work together just like a family. Everyone tries their best to support each other and help the company growing, Employees are also developing at the same time.