EdTheory

EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory Paraprofessional Review - Fun job with an amazing company!

I started with EdTheory last year and it has been the best decision I’ve ever made. My recruiter, Gracie has been extremely helpful and is always there to answer any questions I have. She is very professional and gets back to me in a timely manner. Overall this company is innovative and always transparent. I love working for EdTheory! Great management! Everyone is very nice and very communicative.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

March 21, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review!We are happy to know that you are enjoying working with our team at EdTheory. It is our promise to continue giving the best support and guidance for your professional growth and development.

Great management, Supervision and Support!

I enjoy working with the awesome team at EdTheory. I appreciate the accurate communication and guidance throughout the hiring process. I have received great support from the Clinical Team - training, supervision and resources to help me seamlessly transition into a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist. As an international applicant, I have received the precise information and support for all the paperwork and immigration related queries from their Immigration Department. I feel valued and supported at EdTheory, and find the environment a great one for achieving my professional goals.

March 24, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review!We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

Very supportive environment and good leadership and clinical team

Very supportive environment and good leadership and clinical team.Overall I’m very happy to be a part of the EdTheory Team and looking forward to many years ahead. I am very appreciative about the opportunity, the clincial support and the resources to help me succeed well in the school setting.

March 21, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to know that you are enjoying the experience working at EdTheory. It is our pleasure to offer the best support and environment to succeed for all our employees.

10 Stars Company

I thought a Company like this existed only in my dreams! I would really give 10 stars if I could!! These guys are awesome! Not only super professional, but also kind and caring. They do all it takes to render a great service to the customers and to the community, but they also care a lot about the team members. They listen to you actively, they understand your needs, they help you to grow and thrive, they support your work and they make you feel part of the team from day one. This EdTheory family is such a Blessing!! Wish I'd found EdTheory a long time ago!!

Pros

Everything !!

Cons

March 21, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback!We are happy to know that you have found the job of your dreams at EdTheory. Our focus is to ensure that our employees are supported and love the experience working with our team at EdTheory. Wishing you many years of success and professional growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare EdTheory with

• EdTheory
  • Fun job with an amazing company!