EdTheory

EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory Special Education Teacher supplemental Review - my manager/handler consistantly checks in to see that all is going smoothly

My assignments as a Special Educ teacher have all been enjoyable and do-able. EdTheory has maximized my potential as a 27-year special educ teacher to place me in very satisfying temporary positions, accommodating my desire for less-than-full time work, considering I am retired from public school teaching and have other interests.

Official response from EdTheory

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback, we are glad that we could find you the right assignment!

Same role

The staff is available if you need assistance

Nice people, and they are there to help if needed, they provide you with what you need to work. They pay every two weeks. They offer medical and dental care.

Pros

Nice people

Cons

No paid holidays
Same role

Friendly and Extremely Efficient

Spoke to a recruiter one day, 3 days later, already interviewed and accepted a great job close to home, and for more money than other companies. Honestly, other companies offered more - not by much, but I felt very confident, secure and well taken care of terms of my communication with my recruiter.

Pros

Pleasing experience. Not pushy/aggressive. Customer service is consistent

Cons

Make the time card process a little clearer.

Official response from EdTheory

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback! We are happy that we could find you the right placement in quick time and we truly appreciate you showing the confidence in EdTheory and our team!
Same location

Fantastic team to work with

I worked with a recruiter and he was instrumental in bringing me on board with the company. He listened well, he asked great clarifying questions, and he found a spot for me that worked well! I would highly recommend ED Theory.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7
4.8
  • EdTheory
  • my manager/handler consistantly checks in to see that all is going smoothly
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?