EdTheory

EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory School Psychologist Review - Have your best interests

I can seriously say that EdTheory is there to ensure your job satisfaction. EdTheory will oftentimes beat other similar agencies pay rate. They also have a clear contract with exceptionally fair statements. Their benefits are also competitive. EdTheory maintains contact while on the job. They would call me every couple of weeks to see if things are okay and inquire if I am enjoying the job. They are transparent and real. I highly recommend related personnel to seek out a relationship with EdTheory.

Pros

Pay, maintain communication, want your good

Cons

n/a

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

February 1, 2022
Thank you for the awesome review! We take great pride in the relationship we share with all our employees. We believe in providing constant support to ensure that you are successful and enjoying your assignment. Wishing you many successful years at EdTheory!

Same role

Offers accurate guidance and full support

EDtheory team offered accurate guidance and full support, right from the start. I came to know about the company via their Project Hope program and I instantly put it as my number one choice. And I could not have been more right. Even with some hiccups in my process for employment authorization, they gave comprehensive information and stayed patient. Right from the interview process, I felt valued and accurately guided. The team leaves no stone unturned in order to make a smooth transition for their employees, and I am in awe of thier work ethics.

Pros

Employee benefits, Assistance, Supportive

Cons

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words. We are happy that we could provide you with the right guidance and support, and we remain committed assisting you in best possible way!

Great management, Supervision and Support!

I enjoy working with the awesome team at EdTheory. I appreciate the accurate communication and guidance throughout the hiring process. I have received great support from the Clinical Team - training, supervision and resources to help me seamlessly transition into a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist. As an international applicant, I have received the precise information and support for all the paperwork and immigration related queries from their Immigration Department. I feel valued and supported at EdTheory, and find the environment a great one for achieving my professional goals.

March 24, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review!We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

Fun job with an amazing company!

I started with EdTheory last year and it has been the best decision I’ve ever made. My recruiter, Gracie has been extremely helpful and is always there to answer any questions I have. She is very professional and gets back to me in a timely manner. Overall this company is innovative and always transparent. I love working for EdTheory! Great management! Everyone is very nice and very communicative.

March 21, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review!We are happy to know that you are enjoying working with our team at EdTheory. It is our promise to continue giving the best support and guidance for your professional growth and development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits