EdTheory
Happiness rating is 88 out of 100

EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory Speech Language Pathologist Review - Guaranteed high-quality training and guidance

EdTheory helped me get success in the interviews, as well as guiding me with the paperwork, being always warm and trying to respond to any question I might have efficiently and the best way they could. I learnt many things about how to handle a job interview with their help and also specific courses related to my field of expertise. Other important part is the clarity on which they give you information and orient the steps to get you where you want to go professionally

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words, we are happy that we could provide you the right support and guidance!

Same role

Great management, Supervision and Support!

I enjoy working with the awesome team at EdTheory. I appreciate the accurate communication and guidance throughout the hiring process. I have received great support from the Clinical Team - training, supervision and resources to help me seamlessly transition into a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist. As an international applicant, I have received the precise information and support for all the paperwork and immigration related queries from their Immigration Department. I feel valued and supported at EdTheory, and find the environment a great one for achieving my professional goals.

March 24, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review!We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!
Same role

Very supportive environment and good leadership and clinical team

Very supportive environment and good leadership and clinical team.Overall I’m very happy to be a part of the EdTheory Team and looking forward to many years ahead. I am very appreciative about the opportunity, the clincial support and the resources to help me succeed well in the school setting.

March 21, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to know that you are enjoying the experience working at EdTheory. It is our pleasure to offer the best support and environment to succeed for all our employees.
Same role

Extremely relatable and understanding!

It's so difficult to find a company that thinks of your personal goals, your independent "life" needs, and what is best for you all around, but EdTheory surprised me! At first you read the benefits and think, ok, how much work am I going to have to do or what type of micromanaging demanding characters am I going to have to put up with to receive these benefits, but nope! They truly are committed to preparing you for interviews as they are to ensuring you are interviewing with the setting that provides you with the best fit. Their committment is beyond!! I had a life changing experience during my interview process which tends to never look good because no one wants an "excuse", but EdTheory listened, and moved forward with me. Once you're transparent and they have a good idea of who they are representing, THEY WILL WORK WITH YOU! I'd stick with them. Solid, safe and secure - that's EdTheory!

Pros

Venmo coffee money if you need a booster

Cons

n/a

February 1, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are happy that we could provide you with the right support, guidance and found our communication transparent. We wish you continue your successful career as a Speech-Language Pathologist with EdTheory for years to come!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare EdTheory with

• EdTheory
  • Guaranteed high-quality training and guidance