EdTheory
Happiness rating is 87 out of 100

EdTheory

EdTheory Career specialist and HR Coordinator Review

Interview/First impressions

The interview overall went really well. I interviewed with the CEO and the career specialist! They made me feel really comfortable and open during the interview. I really support the company’s mission statement and I feel that they do their upmost best in supporting their employees. They also make time to check in with their employees to make sure they are doing well and to answer any questions. They were very attentive during my training, they do their best to provide any information to ensure my success. I would recommend this company 100%

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Great culture, productive and fun!

Great place for people with new ideas, looking for career advancement and work-life balance. At EdTheory, will be part of a genuine mission to transform lives of the job-seekers and also the communities that they serve. There is also a challenge to grow yourself daily, individually and as part of a growing team. Driven by a Leadership who encourages work-life balance and also having fun at work, this is a fantastic place to work!
Same roleSame location

Family workplace welcoming environment to employees

I feel like I have really grown in my leadership experience in the company and have learned to be more organized with an increased workload. I enjoy talking to so many different candidates on a daily basis. The mission at EdTheory is wonderful and we put our employees first. We want everyone working for us to be happy at their jobs.
Same location

The staff is available if you need assistance

Nice people, and they are there to help if needed, they provide you with what you need to work. They pay every two weeks. They offer medical and dental care.

Pros

Nice people

Cons

No paid holidays

Official response from EdTheory

February 1, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that you are enjoying your assignment and receiving the right support and guidance. Wishing you many successful years with EdTheory!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits