EdTheory

EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory HR & Client Services Specialist Review - Productive, fun, inclusive and amazing company culture!

I am happy and grateful to say that I have been working at EdTheory for almost two years. I can tell you that this is the only company where I have truly felt heard, valued, and supported. Everyone treats each other with high respect and lookouts for one another. Our company culture is what stands out to me the most from others. We value and appreciate each individual we work with, we give wonderful benefits, 401k matching, great customer experience, career growth, and a family atmosphere. EdTheory's mission and vision is to transform lives and communities locally and globally. We are able to carry-on this mission successfully because of the wonderful teachers, therapists, clients, and internal employee's we work with on a daily basis. We are so thankful for each one of them! I am excited to continue my career growth at EdTheory and help the company succeed to even higher levels! If you are looking for a school-based teaching or therapist job, please consider EdTheory. You will not regret it :)

Pros

Great benefits, 401k matching, positive culture, supportive team, fun atmosphere, diverse, and inclusive.

Cons

Nothing! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

March 7, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for the kind words!We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience at EdTheory and you are getting the support for career advancement. Wishing you many successful years with EdTheory!

Same location

my manager/handler consistantly checks in to see that all is going smoothly

My assignments as a Special Educ teacher have all been enjoyable and do-able. EdTheory has maximized my potential as a 27-year special educ teacher to place me in very satisfying temporary positions, accommodating my desire for less-than-full time work, considering I am retired from public school teaching and have other interests.

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback, we are glad that we could find you the right assignment!
Same location

Fantastic team to work with

I worked with a recruiter and he was instrumental in bringing me on board with the company. He listened well, he asked great clarifying questions, and he found a spot for me that worked well! I would highly recommend ED Theory.

Great management, Supervision and Support!

I enjoy working with the awesome team at EdTheory. I appreciate the accurate communication and guidance throughout the hiring process. I have received great support from the Clinical Team - training, supervision and resources to help me seamlessly transition into a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist. As an international applicant, I have received the precise information and support for all the paperwork and immigration related queries from their Immigration Department. I feel valued and supported at EdTheory, and find the environment a great one for achieving my professional goals.

March 24, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review!We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare EdTheory with

• EdTheory
  • Productive, fun, inclusive and amazing company culture!