EdTheory Employee Review

Nice salary and benefits, nice people, nice company culture
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJuly 21, 2019
I really love EdTheory. After I contact them, they help set up interviews for me and provide training. They provide a nice salary and benefits. I was also happy that I met with them in the company in person. They provided a detailed schedule for my days there. I can feel from the details that they really care about us and try their best to offer us the best. I can feel that we will grow together as a family. I have a lot of support from them. I really enjoy working with them.

Other EdTheory Employee Reviews

Interview/First impressions
Career specialist and HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CASeptember 6, 2019
The interview overall went really well. I interviewed with the CEO and the career specialist! They made me feel really comfortable and open during the interview. I really support the company’s mission statement and I feel that they do their upmost best in supporting their employees. They also make time to check in with their employees to make sure they are doing well and to answer any questions. They were very attentive during my training, they do their best to provide any information to ensure my success. I would recommend this company 100%
They pay a lot
BCBA (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 31, 2019
I have worked with around 2-3 other staffing agencies in the past. Nothing is really new to me, but EdTheory is pretty interesting because it feels like a personal experience. Their pay for travelers is very high, and I thought I would not have my current offer topped. Good combination of great pay, pretty good benefits, support, etc. I think they match 401k by a percentage after working a few years.
Pros
Solid all around, pleasant surprise
Cons
Takes a while to find job in my area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8