EdTheory
EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory Speech Language Pathologist Review - Nice salary and benefits, nice people, nice company culture

July 21, 2019
I really love EdTheory. After I contact them, they help set up interviews for me and provide training. They provide a nice salary and benefits. I was also happy that I met with them in the company in person. They provided a detailed schedule for my days there. I can feel from the details that they really care about us and try their best to offer us the best. I can feel that we will grow together as a family. I have a lot of support from them. I really enjoy working with them.
February 10, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience working with EdTheory! We love to host our employees and are happy that you enjoyed meeting with our team!
September 17, 2020
Speech-Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow (Current Employee) - San Jose, CA
I am working with EdTheory as a Speech Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow.I have received a lot of support from the clinical supervisor provided by EdTheory guiding and providing me with clinical resources during my Clinical Fellowship Year. In addition, EdTheory has provided me with Clinical Tools to function optimally in my work environment. I had an awesome training focused on managing the school caseload which provided tips to efficiently manage the school caseload. These trainings have definitely boosted my clinical knowledge.I have always received efficient and quick responses from the staff, HR, and team members at EdTheory to my queries. Overall, I feel great to be a part of a professional and supportive team at EdTheory.
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with EdTheory! We are glad that you feel supported and enjoy working with our team!
July 21, 2020
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) - Oakland, CA
EdTheory helped me get success in the interviews, as well as guiding me with the paperwork, being always warm and trying to respond to any question I might have efficiently and the best way they could. I learnt many things about how to handle a job interview with their help and also specific courses related to my field of expertise. Other important part is the clarity on which they give you information and orient the steps to get you where you want to go professionally
February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words, we are happy that we could provide you the right support and guidance!
July 15, 2019
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) - San Jose, CA
Edtheory is the best company I have ever met. Great company culture, great team workers, great boss. Everyone work together just like a family. Everyone tries their best to support each other and help the company growing, Employees are also developing at the same time.
February 10, 2021
Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy that you feel at home at EdTheory!
  1. Nice salary and benefits, nice people, nice company culture