EdTheory

EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory Instructional Assistant Review - My Favorites!

I reached out to EdTheory when I was desperately job hunting after moving across the country. They immediately got back to me and were excited to help jumpstart my career. They helped me to get my foot into the workforce, and they continue to lookout for new opportunities they believe I would be a good fit.

Pros

They are very helpful, open-minded, and communicative.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

February 1, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are happy to be able to provide the right support and the platform that helped you with your transition across the country. Wishing you many successful years with EdTheory!

Same location

Great management, Supervision and Support!

I enjoy working with the awesome team at EdTheory. I appreciate the accurate communication and guidance throughout the hiring process. I have received great support from the Clinical Team - training, supervision and resources to help me seamlessly transition into a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist. As an international applicant, I have received the precise information and support for all the paperwork and immigration related queries from their Immigration Department. I feel valued and supported at EdTheory, and find the environment a great one for achieving my professional goals.

March 24, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review!We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!
Same location

Professional and supportive work environment

I am working with EdTheory as a Speech Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow.I have received a lot of support from the clinical supervisor provided by EdTheory guiding and providing me with clinical resources during my Clinical Fellowship Year. In addition, EdTheory has provided me with Clinical Tools to function optimally in my work environment. I had an awesome training focused on managing the school caseload which provided tips to efficiently manage the school caseload. These trainings have definitely boosted my clinical knowledge.I have always received efficient and quick responses from the staff, HR, and team members at EdTheory to my queries. Overall, I feel great to be a part of a professional and supportive team at EdTheory.

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with EdTheory! We are glad that you feel supported and enjoy working with our team!
Same location

Offers accurate guidance and full support

EDtheory team offered accurate guidance and full support, right from the start. I came to know about the company via their Project Hope program and I instantly put it as my number one choice. And I could not have been more right. Even with some hiccups in my process for employment authorization, they gave comprehensive information and stayed patient. Right from the interview process, I felt valued and accurately guided. The team leaves no stone unturned in order to make a smooth transition for their employees, and I am in awe of thier work ethics.

Pros

Employee benefits, Assistance, Supportive

Cons

February 10, 2021
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words. We are happy that we could provide you with the right guidance and support, and we remain committed assisting you in best possible way!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits