EdTheory
EdTheory Employee Review

Gets Things Done

April 16, 2019
I recently began my educational career with EdTheoy. An attribute about this company that stands out to me was how fast they found me placement at a school. They worked very fast to find me a job. Within two weeks of joining EdTheory, I had an interview with a company and began working there. They get things done!

I also appreciate the communication they have with me. They will reach out to update me, make sure I do not have any questions, or let me know the next steps I need to take.
Pros
Gets things done, excellent communication
Cons
Currently, no cons
May 7, 2020
Same role
Special Education Teacher supplemental (Current Employee) - South San Francisco Bay/San Jose and nearby.
My assignments as a Special Educ teacher have all been enjoyable and do-able. EdTheory has maximized my potential as a 27-year special educ teacher to place me in very satisfying temporary positions, accommodating my desire for less-than-full time work, considering I am retired from public school teaching and have other interests.
August 31, 2019
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) - Contra Costa County, CA
Spoke to a recruiter one day, 3 days later, already interviewed and accepted a great job close to home, and for more money than other companies. Honestly, other companies offered more - not by much, but I felt very confident, secure and well taken care of terms of my communication with my recruiter.
Pros
Pleasing experience. Not pushy/aggressive. Customer service is consistent
Cons
Make the time card process a little clearer.
July 23, 2019
Special education teacher (Current Employee) - California
Despite being an absolute alien to the system, Ed theory's team and especially Marvel guided me and made the process so smooth and easy!
These guys know what they are doing and are very good at it!