EdTheory

EdTheory

EdTheory Employee Review

EdTheory Education Specialist - Early Childhood Education Review - A lot of upper management support.

As an educator, I work more hours than the typical 7, but it has been pleasure working at Ed Theory LLC. HR is extremely helpful and flexible with communication/meeting times.The support ranges from getting necessary equipment to reimbursement for materials and other expenses. It is an easy experience to get a response from them. You do not have to pull teeth to get guidance and direction. I highly recommend working for them.

Pros

Pay and support

Cons

Nothing so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

February 1, 2022
Thank you for the fantastic review. We are happy that you are receiving the right support from our Team - Relationship, Recruitment, and HR! Wishing you many successful years with EdTheory!

Great management, Supervision and Support!

I enjoy working with the awesome team at EdTheory. I appreciate the accurate communication and guidance throughout the hiring process. I have received great support from the Clinical Team - training, supervision and resources to help me seamlessly transition into a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist. As an international applicant, I have received the precise information and support for all the paperwork and immigration related queries from their Immigration Department. I feel valued and supported at EdTheory, and find the environment a great one for achieving my professional goals.

March 24, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review!We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

Fun job with an amazing company!

I started with EdTheory last year and it has been the best decision I’ve ever made. My recruiter, Gracie has been extremely helpful and is always there to answer any questions I have. She is very professional and gets back to me in a timely manner. Overall this company is innovative and always transparent. I love working for EdTheory! Great management! Everyone is very nice and very communicative.

March 21, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review!We are happy to know that you are enjoying working with our team at EdTheory. It is our promise to continue giving the best support and guidance for your professional growth and development.

Very supportive environment and good leadership and clinical team

Very supportive environment and good leadership and clinical team.Overall I’m very happy to be a part of the EdTheory Team and looking forward to many years ahead. I am very appreciative about the opportunity, the clincial support and the resources to help me succeed well in the school setting.

March 21, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to know that you are enjoying the experience working at EdTheory. It is our pleasure to offer the best support and environment to succeed for all our employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EdTheory. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare EdTheory with

• EdTheory
  • A lot of upper management support.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?