EdTheory
EdTheory Employee Review

Clinical Supervisor

May 3, 2019
Great company! Great culture and love everyday of working as a RPE/ CF clinical supervisor for EdTheory. Great professional team, and kudos for their support .
July 21, 2020
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) - Oakland, CA
EdTheory helped me get success in the interviews, as well as guiding me with the paperwork, being always warm and trying to respond to any question I might have efficiently and the best way they could.

I learnt many things about how to handle a job interview with their help and also specific courses related to my field of expertise.

Other important part is the clarity on which they give you information and orient the steps to get you where you want to go professionally
June 17, 2020
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) - Antioch, CA
I've worked with several contracting companies that serve school districts and EdTheory has by far been my favorite. My recruiter was absolutely wonderful to work with, and unlike other recruiter experiences I have had, he always has my best interest at heart. He was willing to work with me from day one to support my needs, including negotiating a very competitive pay rate for me. He was always prompt in communicating between me and the district, and in answering questions I had. Negotiating a contract with EdTheory was very easy and transparent. They have generous bonuses and allot a materials budget if you're in a district with limited resources. There's a lot of room to grow at EdTheory as they have contracts around the Bay area, and an international volunteer option. Of all of the companies that I've contracted with, EdTheory had the least amount of redundant paperwork and easiest HR system to navigate. Working with HR was always easy. They were always willing to help and is exceedingly patient. Every staff person I have worked with at EdTheory was genuinely interested in supporting me and ensuring job satisfaction. The work-life balance and company culture set EdTheory apart. I highly recommend EdTheory if you are interested in school-based work in the Bay area.
May 7, 2020
Special Education Teacher supplemental (Current Employee) - South San Francisco Bay/San Jose and nearby.
My assignments as a Special Educ teacher have all been enjoyable and do-able. EdTheory has maximized my potential as a 27-year special educ teacher to place me in very satisfying temporary positions, accommodating my desire for less-than-full time work, considering I am retired from public school teaching and have other interests.