EDU Healthcare

• Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Great company to work

I'm doing great job with company and good experience to work with student and teacher. I enjoy working with students with special needs. They are very friendly, respect and support each other. It has a great teamwork communication. I also enjoy work this place. Thank you for let me work for this company. EDU Healthcare always have as great help for the worker. I am successful in my experience work

Pros

Support staff

Cons

no negative, I highly recommend EDU Healthcare

Good schedule

CONS: You don't get paid over the summer and when there is no school you don't get paid (holidays/teacher planning day). No PTOPROS: Get off early and on weekends your off. ability to have a social life outside of work

Good

I feel happy working for this company because they’re very helpful at anything you ask them, very understanding i will to work for them forever if more pay and benefits.

Great start for beginners and those studying

Staff members in company are all wonderful. The work day can range from very slow to packed. The students are usually great. At times parents can be a challenge to deal with. However, supervisor and company higher ups will intervene and assist when problems occurs with parents, students, and or administration.

Pros

Hours (Schedule)

Cons

Low pay and No PTO

Unprofessional Supervisors

Supervisors come every week, just to have time to put on timesheet for pay. STAY AWAY this company is based out of South Carolina and they only listen to Supervisors and not the Nurses. They don’t try to resolve issues and talk to nurse about what the Issue is. It’s ALL about what the NEW supervisor has to say.

Pros

Direct deposit

Cons

Communication, Respect

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Supportive staffs, flexible schedule

The management staffs are very supportive throughout the hiring process and orienting me to my position. The recruiter was very communicative and responsive during the initial interview process. When I ran into some hardships, the staff was also very helpful in helping me. I have a lot of flexibility in determining my work schedule, the timesheet system is also easy to navigate.

Pros

Supportive Staffs, Flexible Schedule

Cons

can't think of any at the moment

I love it here but...

I love this job and have nothing bad to say other than it is only a part time position. If this was a full time position I would have zero complaints.The nurses love their jobs and love children as it should be.

Vdery noce

I liek the fact that I am able to pick my own schedule, I also like that the management seems very understanding, helpful and friendly. They gave me the hourly wage that I wished for as well

Recruitment and onboarding personnel were superior professionals. They provided accurate and prompt assistance and information from beginning to end.

My experience with EDU Healthcare has been most gratifying and this was made possible through the professional assistance of the employees who promptly responded to questions, provided accurate information, and remained diligent from beginning to end of the recruitment and onboarding process. I would certainly recommend EDU Healthcare to my professional colleagues. Thank you.

Pros

Diligent, prompt responses to inquiries.

Cons

No negatives

Very unprofessional & very low pay

Supervisors are very rude to employees and pay is very bad. They have no organization skills and will cancel your shift without notice and no compensation for time wasted. The children and schools are awesome. I did not sign up for more shifts after my 1st because the supervisor was very rude and disrespectful because I did not want to go on a field trip, which I was not scheduled for.

Pros

Kids and school staff

Cons

Unprofessional

Great opportunity to learn

Always busy and fast paced. Learned new skills and management was very approachable. Enjoyed coming to work and felt that my role was important. The toughest part of the job was leaving my position.

Great job for a new graduate

EDU Healthcare is a very organized company, you always have someone available for you contact when needed. Flexible schedule as PRN nurse. I recommend it for a new graduate nurse or someone looking for a part time job.

Great experience

Great sense of teamwork. You get to work in the school setting the the staff that you like one of their own. It's a job that feels like working with family

Good schedule, low salary

The positive side is a good working schedule similar to Miami Dade Public Schools Calendar. The negative side is low salary with high responsibility level. The working conditions are not the best, at least in the school where I worked.

suitable environment to work

It is a very interesting job from the professional point of view because it combines your clinical skills with the fact of working with children, you learn a lot.

Great employer

EDU Healthcare has helpful staff, quick response time and very big on providing education. Every level of staff and management bare committed to your overall success.

What I learned

This is a great place to gain experience working with special needs children. The staff is great and very helpful in training you with the children. A lot of teamwork.

Great

The interview and hiring process were simple, quick, and easy. The supervisors communicate and respond on time, and everyone is willing to help their employees be successful.

Love the location flexibility

I'm working per diem at the moment, I love being able to choose the school, and being able to see the treatments needed. Great group of people to work with. Supervisors are a phone call away. .

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Not the greatest compensation

Edu

This position is great if you have a love for children. The hours are great if you are a working parent. You get holidays, weekends, and teachers work days off. The con is pay is not great at all!

Love EDU healthcare

This job has very flexible hours and you can pick when and where you want to work. Nothing is pressured. Management really makes you feel like your apart of a family. All in all a great place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EDU Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3