EduBierdie tm

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Quality writing, I recommend them.

Freelance writing for them is a pure pleasure. I used to work at freelance markets before, but now there is no need for that. There are always enough orders and a great team, including management to deal with any issues.

Highly recommended

I’ve been working as a manager for EduBirdie for over four years. I have a very high salary compared to my previous job, but I work my share to get it. The company is fair to its employees, and a person always gets what they deserve here.

I recommend this site.

EduBirdie is all about education. I’m talking not only about the clients but the employees as well. Our leadership made sure we had access to the education materials we need and paid for all sorts of conferences. Company is interested in us growing professionally and motivated us to do it with a sweet bonus programm.

I would recommend this site to an academic writer searching for a part-time remote job

Being part of the EduBirdie as a freelance writer in these times of the pandemic is a good opportunity, especially when one is required to stay and work from home. I am positive about the company because I have been working as a writer at Edubirdie since 2019. The best thing about becoming an academic writer for EduBirdie is that I get to plan and manage my time and workload. Also, I can easily set my goals on how much I would like to earn in a day, week, or even a month. Amazingly, the new assignments would coincide with the time I was free and highly motivated to make some extra money.

Official response from EduBierdie tm

August 21, 2020
Hello! Thank you for this review)We are very pleased that you are working in our team)

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EduBierdie tm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8

EduBierdie tm Reviews by Job Title

EduBierdie tm Reviews by Location

Learn about EduBierdie tm in popular locations

• EduBierdie tm