Educare of Omaha
View all Educare of Omaha reviews

Educare of Omaha

Educare of Omaha Family Services Supervisor Review

Multicultural staff

Good place to work. Families and children were awesome. Families were honored to have there children at Educare. Educare offered alot of services for families.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

What is the best part of working at the company?So. Many. Things. The pay and benefits are much better than at many other early childhood organizations. The children and families are awesome, and the staff, overall, is great to work with.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There is a staffing shortage, so we don't get the time we need to fulfill all of the demands put upon us (for teachers). Everyday, there is another deadline and it causes you to question if the admin has a realistic grasp on their expectations.
Same location

Poor culture and poor management

This place is NOT good. Alot of hype, alot of Buffet money, but low quality daycare. You will work long hours with minimal breaks. They cant keep staff. I didnt even know who my boss was. The families go for free and take advantage. Some dont even have jobs and sit around all day while I watch their kids. there are SO many better daycares trust me or go work for ops its much better

Keeps getting worse

I’ve been employed here a long time and it keeps getting worse. We are losing funding for many reasons, not enough staff to cover rooms, critical incidents, reporting from families, and poor and absent leadership. Teachers are not well supported and lost our coaches. We have experienced loads of turnover. Do not work here.

Pros

Relationships with infants and toddlers, family events, small class sizes

Cons

Bad leadership, no appreciation, little support, loss of funding so we could close

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Educare of Omaha. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits