Education Dynamics Employee Reviews

Run while you can !!!
Education advisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 23, 2018
This job is horrible management sucks ! Their a bunch of grown woman that talk about their staff all the time like we are in high school! The schedule sucks and they don’t care for Family emergencies. Their attendance policies is a joke if your late that’s a point (THEY DO NOT HAVE A 5 min Grace period GOOD LUCK) leave early that’s a point and you have until 8 point me to be terminated within 9 months. This job is a scam of all scams they have a inbound system where people are looking for jobs transfer them to you and you have to convince people to go back to school.l and these people want is a job ! Their benefits suck! Only thing good is the people you meet but once you start talking they move your seat every time. Literally stuck in your chair for 8 hours of boredom! Oh and the commission structure it’s all nice how they explain but it’s so hard for you to it that 120 goal to even get your commission. They give all the good calls to temp agencies because they don’t get paid for commission and their making the business 3,000-6000 a month which sucks because their not even getting that. While we struggle to make 120 points each month and if your Quality sucks you can forget about that commission.
Pros
Coworkers, free coffee and bagels
a typical day at twork
Sr. ColdFusion Developer (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJJanuary 30, 2018
Education Dynamics is very nice to place work. People here are very friendly and work culture is cool and with nice location close to hudson river. I enjoyed my time working here and learning new skills.
Nice work enviroment. Good people to work with, but DO NOT* go through a staffing agency.
Education Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 5, 2017
I enjoyed working here overall. But I didn't like their process to hire permanently with company. I was a top producer for 4 mnths with no commission.
Pros
Positive Enviroment, Good People
Cons
No commission for those employed through staffing agency
Great place to work and learn
Software support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAOctober 30, 2017
I really enjoyed working here, I learned a lot about other fields and areas of responsibility. Was able to shadow others departments and learn from them also
Great Place to Work
Contact Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 16, 2017
Management is great. No late nights or weekends. Safe environment. A lot of coaching. Room for growth. Compensation plan is fair, if duties are performed correctly.
Pros
Work environement
Cons
Sales can be hard to maintain depending on the season
Productive & Challenging
Growth potential
Bonuses based on performance
Breakfast & Snacks provided
Heavy workload
a positive place to work
Education Advisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 21, 2017
After 7 years with the company it was time to move on a the pay scale and commission changed. New management came in as the company was sold quite a few times.
Open Work Place
marketing intern (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJMay 30, 2017
The environment was very open and everybody was very approachable. If I had questions, I was not afraid to ask. The hardest part of the job was improving the companies SEO. After I had finished this task, it was definitely rewarding. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the training process. I had learned a lot from my boss and that carries on to my daily life as well.
Customer Service
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 25, 2017
I love to work with the public and assist with issues, projects, reports, and/or questions that they may have.

The company is welcoming and inviting.
Productive/Fun/Easy-Going Workplace
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hoboken, NJSeptember 27, 2016
Overall, EducationDynamics is a good place to work. However, there is not much room for growth in certain departments.
Pros
Lunch and Learn, Company Happy Hours, Company Outings, Co-workers are friendly, Laid-back atmosphere
Cons
Not much room for growth
EducationDynamics
Sales Assistant & Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PASeptember 18, 2016
I loved EduDyn. I felt comfortable and needed. The consistency was amazing and the people were wonderful. I did not feel like I was always given work that challenged me. I wish I could have had more in depth responsibilities.
QA Department
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 1, 2016
Listened to calls between associates and potential students, making sure that all Federal Guidelines were adhered to.
Declining Business Model with a bleak future
Contact Center Performance Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 26, 2016
Education Dynamics was a leader in the For Profit Education industry, but as increased regulations have been introduced over the past several years Executive Management has been slow to react. Recently laid off one third of Contact Center employees in Boca Raton. Overall sense is that those that still remain are arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
Avoid at all costs.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJJune 9, 2015
A typical day was fairly standard, some days were busy other days were not. I did learn some new things which I am expanding upon on my own.

Management was distant, no reviews, no recommendations, reviews or commendations.

Very good people to work with, very easy going colleagues.
The hardest part of the job is knowing that it would not be a place that I would be in for the long haul, it was hard to take interest in the company or its structure.

The best part of the job was that it is close to all transportation and there were free snacks, and the environment was fairly laid back.

The hours were too long, most employees were in from 9-6 or on.
Pros
There was good flexibility on the part of management, easy commute, free snacks.
Cons
Nowhere to go, a lot of "lay offs" Revolving door. 9-6 is a terrible shift.
Great place
Sr. Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJOctober 8, 2014
fast paced, high energy, fun
great environment
poor leadership
Productive and fun environment - balance!
Client Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 16, 2014
I love the balance of work/fun lifestyle. Gained experience in over the phone sales, managed one of the top 5 largest agency accounts in the company in terms of revenue. Learned what it takes to go through a system migration. Worked closely with different departments including marketing, tech, content, legal, compliance teams. Performed data analysis to optimize client campaigns for high education institutions. Identified source trends in marketing mix to make business decisions on school campaigns.

Hardest part of the job: Initial manager
Most enjoyable part: learning data analysis, working with different people from other departments outside of sales, ability to learn and grow with enthusiastic young people!
Pros
excellent benefits (insurance, Pto, 401k), great company culture
Cons
initial manager did not provide support, advancement options, lacked organization, unstable
great company to work for
Sr Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Chester, PAOctober 8, 2013
I currently contract at Education Dynamics.
It is a great company to work for, great people and culture.
Great team environment where did what they needed to do to get the job done.
Call Center Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 23, 2013
There is a strong belief in the company's mission statement which was reinforced from the executive level down throughout the organization. My peers showed a great amount of dedication to each of their respective areas and working long hours was not uncommon but we felt it was worth it.
Management doesn't care about their employees.
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 27, 2013
Salary was cut in half with promises made that cannot be fulfilled.
Pros
convenient to where I live
Cons
No one is happy.
Tiring and lonely at times but good for independent workers
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 27, 2012
I worked independently from home and my supervisor was always available to reach and responded to me in a timely fashion. The work was repetitive but I created templates and a system of my own to become more efficient and productive.
Pros
telecommuting, freedom from set schedule
Cons
contract position, no job security, no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Education Dynamics. Our community is ready to answer.