Edwards Lifesciences
Information from Edwards Lifesciences:

Edwards Lifesciences Employee Reviews

United States330 reviews
great place to work
every good company to work for. Great people to work with. Management is good also. Good perks for working there. Great campus to work at. Great bonuses
Poor accounting management
Great purpose for company, specifically for patients, but POOR MANAGEMENT at all levels in ACCOUNTING. They don't know what their doing and ther
Management is not ACCOUNTable
Edwards Life Science
Company culture is very diverse and inclusive. Great place to work for where you can will find work/family life balance. Great times ahead for Edwards with new expansion.
really fun and great workplace
I would like to apply for a job there again when I have a chance. They have really good benefits for employees and an wonderful work environment. The managers there are really helpful hen you needed their help.
Amazing Company
I finished my degree and am looking to get back with this company. This is a place that you want to get a job, work your way up, and retire from. That is my goal.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
A good working environment, and never had any problem
I have vast experience in business administration, supervision, high knowledge in sale, customer service, coordination, manage inventory and purchase, material handler, receiving and shipping of goods. High experience in industrial such as measure and inspection of different parts, injection molding machine operator, in quality, cGMP and SAP. Fully bilingual.
Interactive experiences with many different departments
I worked for a shared service so got to meet many people at different sites, including Singapore, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic and more. I worked with several different departments and folks at all different levels of experience.
Bad work environment people backstab you.
Terrible place to work. No team work and employee are not friendly. you are basically on your own if you have an issue. Not a team environment. Do not recommend this employer.
Excelente
Empresa donde tienes excelente servicios al merdadeo.
the Atmosphere and the people there are great. the company has great benefits. It takes care of its employees.
The company has great campus of over 50 acres with onsite cafeteria, bank, gym, and other amenities.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Edwards Lifesciences?
Great team
Great team to work for. Fun environment during break and work. Fast paced environment. Very Clean. Management sometimes needs help, but overall they are good.
Productive and fun workplace with pingpong tables.
Edwards Lifesciences is a family-friendly work place. Their products are made to save human life. Also, you maybe have a chance to meet real patients who are invited to visit the site once a year.
Fun and productive
Good and growing company to work with. Innovative products catering to wider spectrum of patients. Managerial changes affect how business is run on day to day basis
Pros
Subsidized food at a great canteen
Cons
Changes at leadership affects business processes
Excellent
Great company to work for, opportunity for advancement well taking care of treat their employee like they’re matters. They understand to balance work and family life.
Pros
free gift at company’s party
Cons
Top notch professional business experience
I worked as a contractor for the Indirect Sourcing department as a Department Clerk. My daily work functions kept me thoroughly engaged. My peers were great resources and helped further my knowledge to succeed with my tasks.

The culture is really great, the company is doing amazing things and it's energizing to be a part of it.

Management is friendly and professional. My favorite part of the job was being able to grow so much in so little time. I feel more confident than ever after my experience, it was a pleasure to work at Edwards Lifesciences.
Right place to work
I like to work in Edwards because that closed to my house, huge company, and especially security parking lot that's so safe when you work early morning or late at midnight. They have spa, gym, and walk area. I like to wear scrub in Cleaning Room, I feel so confidence and professional with the scrub.
Nice place to work
A lot of training in the company, many activities and sports like a gym, volleyball, basketball. Good balance family-work. A little hard to advance in your career.
Mission driven organization with a focus on patient care
Edwards is a company with a strong ethic driven by the mission to save lives by developing innovative cardiac products. Solid performance since its inception with focus on values.
Pros
Ability to work from home on occasion, clean environment in a beautiful campus with many employee perks
Cons
Difficult to advance-top talent is not developed within, rather, recruited from outside even though the top talent could be sitting right there in the organization.
Amazing Company
Edwards Lifesciences has an amazing work environment. Everyone is friendly and very helpful. The incentives are also very good! I especially enjoyed the company gym, basketball court and cafeteria.
Strong culture
A very patient-focused culture and rewarding company to work for. Good benefits, a wonderful corporate campus and very approachable senior management.
Disappointing Job
Originally this was a great place to work and I felt I had found a company that would be a great place to work 20 or more years at. However, they had some problems and the company started scapegoating local management. They laid off many people that had been there a long time and who I respected a great deal. This significantly changed to culture from team centered to cover your butt in a few months. However, it may have changed since I left. I hope it has because the company has so much to offer in the medical device arena and had held such promise to be a great place to work.
Pros
On site gym, strong training program, the products made here make a difference in the world
Cons
Communication with management not strong, lack of accountability
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edwards Lifesciences. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.8Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
3.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight