EF Education First Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 223 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOEdward Hult
- Company sizemore than 10,000
Education & Instruction
What would you say about your employer?
They asked questions about your teaching experience, experience with children, and cultural awareness.
Past experience, quality of internet connection. (It's for on-line teaching).
Why do you want to go to a foreign country? What teaching experience do you have? Do you know any foreign languages? What do you know about EF?
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at EF Education First?Published on May 24, 2021
- EF Education First