Efulfillment Service, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A good entry-level place to work.
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJuly 14, 2017
Overall not a bad place to work. Most positions require spending the entire day on your feet, and can be somewhat physically demanding.

The staff is mostly friendly, and the relationship between staff and management is good. The pay is pretty low, but isn't unreasonable for the type of work being done. The benefits package is very nice, and is much better than comparable employers.

The turnover rate is rather high. There are many employees that quit after a short time, as well as longer term employees leaving for better paying positions with other companies. There are also a lot of employees who are laid off. Management seems especially at risk for being let go for trivial reasons.
Pros
Friendly staff, good benefits, regular hours
Cons
all day on your feet (not really a con if you like an active job), high turnover
It's a great place to work just not enough hours.
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Traverse City, MIMay 12, 2014
Mondays are busy, busy! We get all the orders from the weekend that have to get picked, sorted and then packed! It gets slower as the week continues, (less orders).
I learn about new products all the time and how to pack them.
Most of the people are ok, I just try to stay out of the daily drama and I feel much better about me!
Pros
They give us free stuff from clients all the time!
Cons
Not enough Hours, Healthcare