eFund Insurance

eFund Insurance Employee Reviews

They really understand what it takes to be successful. If you are willing to leave your experience at the door and listen to their guidance, then you will have the results they have. I am living proof of that. I have only been here a few months but I love to opportunity to make uncapped salary and provide for my family they way I always wanted to. They walk you through everything step by step! I also love the culture, everyone has the same goal which is to be successful and I am always learning from other people. Seriously, best decision I ever made was to come and work here!
Pros
Remote access, un-capped commission, flexibility, ownership, success
Cons
I can't think of any, there really isn't anything I don't like about this job
I have worked in insurance for over 5 years and this company and the training they provide is exceptional. I love the people and if you are trainable and coachable you will be successful.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Can be long hours on the phone
When you work with the management, they encourage you with comments, and recognition every day. It is not really competitive, I tend to compete with myself. I have set my sales goals, and increase what I expect, and generally acheive them.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Have to carry your own health care, vision, dental care, and that is expensive.
As a career salesperson i was extremely dismayed to find out that they manipulate the leads. They have the wrong mentality about this. They view employees as disposable, expendable cogs in the wheel that must conform and obey or else. I went from 3 sales in one day to 0 sales in over a week saying the exact same pitch, the same way because if you dont do it their way they cut you off.
Official response from eFund Insurance
March 5, 2021
Thank you for leaving a review of what you experienced while working at eFund Insurance. We appreciate your engagement, but we are very disappointed to read that you did not have a positive experience.We do not manipulate the leads at all. We used a very fair and transparent lead distribution system. The lead distribution system is based off your closing ratios from the prior 3 business days. The agents who have lower closing ratios, actually take more leads than agents who have higher closing ratios. It is this way because when you have higher closing ratios, you are spending more time on each call, which will reduce the number of leads you can take in a day. It is also important to note that we do not employ insurance sales agents, but you were an independent contractor of an insurance carrier.Viewing employees as "disposable, expandable cogs in the wheel that must conform and obey or else", this simply is not true. We spend a lot of time and energy with daily trainings and one on one call listen sessions. You have a Business Advisor whose job is to help you on the phones any way they can, the Business Advisor will listen to your calls, coach you on the phone, speak to the customer on your behalf to try and close the sale for you. In this case you will get the same commission as if you sold the sale yourself.We work very hard to ensure insurance agents have more than a competitive edge in the market and that is why many of our agents more than double the insurance industry average for income.We still wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
The culture is good the owner is incredible and you have the opportunity to write your own income. But just like anything else in life oh, anything worth having will be difficult in the beginning.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Allows you to run your own business.... great growth potential... great company to work for - excellent culture, good management. Company and team members enjoy the work and enjoy each other
Pros
great
Cons
na
A typical day at work starts with an invigorating yet brief meeting lead by the Owners David and Vince. This meeting is more of a quick training and motivational boost to begin your day before you hit the phones. I learned a lot in terms of my personal development. This job is challenging yet rewarding in that David and Vince as well as the Sales Management Team, Brent, and Sam, are very influential and supportive in their coaching methods. They give one-on-one coaching with the sales advisor, as needed, and the changes in that individual become like night and day! These guys are able to be hands on which lead to my own and many other peoples' success and money making! Your coworkers are always willing to help by giving some advice or just listening to your problems you face and then helping come up with a solution with you. The most enjoyable part of the job is the cohesive family of team mates and coworkers they have. Almost every department manager gets out on the sales floor and sells once in a while thus crosstraining was a must for them. This aspect makes everyone a great resource and mentor, and everyone on the same playing field. eFund puts the FUN in Funeral Insurance Coverage!
Pros
24 Club Bonus Dinners, Quarterly Company Outtings, Annual All - Expenses Paid Trip Through the insurance carrier (2014 London!)
Cons
Lots of time on the phone is required, positive mental attitude is a must to even think about succeeding, which can be harder for some folks.
I have never worked at a company where all the people I worked with were so driven to be successful. I believe it has to do with the company's management style and company culture. I stared at this company over two years ago and have seen the company blow up to the level it is at today which is one of the largest Final Expense Telesales Agencies in the country. I am proud of our work and company!
Pros
Company culture, Mentorship, Rapid Advancement
Cons
Love my job!
I started at this company 2 years ago as an inside sales advisor and worked my way up to becoming the Vice President of Sales. The company is growing fast and it is a great place to work! There is a lot of opportunity for sales people who are looking to grow in to a management position. You also can feel good about what your selling at eFund Insurance. We help Senior Citizens cover the costs of their funeral and final expenses which is something that they are worried about. If you like helping people and you are looking for a sales position where you can advance quickly eFund Insurance is a great place to look for your next career move.
Pros
Great Company Culture, Great Service Provided, Awesome Career Opportunity
Cons
Nothing to speak of here
The company seems to be growing fast I have been here for about 3 months now and they have hired a lot of new people in the sales dept. I am on pace this month to being promoted to executive advisor already! The cool thing about eFund Insurance is that they promote from within. They really seem to care about the employees here and talk a lot about personal development which has really helped me excel. If you are looking for a sales job I recommend plus they constantly feed us with good food which is a cool perk!
Pros
rapid advancement
Cons
short lunch and breaks
  1. Employee Reviews