EG Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Real take
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 19, 2018
This company has a very high turnover rate due to the fact that upper management is completely unaware of what it takes to be successful in this position. The rules and regulations are constantly changing and they have no idea what direction they want to go in. The job descriptions for their positions are completely false and are not reflective of the work one actually will be doing. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to find employment for people who are out of work.
Pros
Team culture, quarterly meetings
Cons
Low pay, high cost of benefits, lack of advancement opportunities
Miserable place to work
Supposed supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 14, 2017
Management treat employees like dogs. Rude and abusive. The day I quit was the day my manager threw keys at me “because she felt like doing so”. Her words! Who does that? Awful working environment at Amway.
Pros
Cons
Loads
Fun educational company
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 25, 2017
This is a fun educational company! If you are passionate about science, STEM and children this would be a good fit for you. It is a small woman owned business and is very intimate. Unfortunately they only offer seasonal work.
Pros
Small family run company. Flexible for students and parents.
Cons
Temp work and the pay is mediocre
Temp agency
Finisher (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 2, 2017
Pay was a rip off, as the agency collected a large chunk of my wages. I worked at Plasan Carbon Composites through The Employment Group. The dust was horrible.
Unprofessional warehouse environment
Hemmer (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIApril 11, 2017
the worst 2nd shift manager he come to work ,pick up women, not professional... hygiene is not a factor not a good company to work for if u r BLACK!!!
Pros
9 the shifts over
Cons
Stay sway from the fake ppl not hard to see
Fast paced but very poorly organized
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIMarch 28, 2017
The team members in this company were great, however, management could brush up on their people skills and learn how their employees perform their daily jobs.
Management is Horrible.Human Resources is worst than management.
Food service MSU (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MIDecember 4, 2016
Was told they will help if needed.I worked for them at MSU and was verbally attacked by employees at MSU.Reported and wrote out 4 incident reports,talked to Human Resources and NEVER recieved a phone call from anyone for 2weeks.When called they asked me how the management was in lansing on Harrison Road.I asked them if they ever recieved my complaints and they said they not only have not gotten them but also the management never even sent the paperwork to them.I believe that they are the worst Temp hire company in lansing and will close down soon.
EG Workforce Solutions Review
Senior Virtual Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIDecember 1, 2016
I was a Virtual Recruiter and only worked there for 3 months. I have placing for direct hires into Michigan companies. When I started I had 15 different positions to fill. In June and July 2016 all but 2 positions were either canceled or put on hold with no movement. The company came back to me in mid-July to eliminate my position claiming to not have enough positions to work on. Management all in all treated me well with a generous severance package. My time there was just too short.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Not enough sales account managers bringing in new business
Good job
Temp (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 27, 2016
The job was only a two week job but it was easy and a good Job. The work environment was cold at time and you we're breathing in odd stuff. Over-all it was good.
Negative Company
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Howell, MISeptember 17, 2016
The only negative is if the company you are assigned with do not want you no longer, The Employment Group drops you off of their database.

Want to know more about EG Workforce Solutions?

Ask a question
Good Company with Midwestern Values
Direct Hire Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 15, 2016
Within this company you are given a lot of responsibility, which is a great thing if you are looking for a challenge. Management is there to guide you but they trust that you are able to met their goals on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. The one thing I admire about this company is its Midwestern roots and values. They value your experience and they also value your work/life balance. I have grown in my experience as a Recruiter in this company and role.
unstable management
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 5, 2016
unstable management no one in management knows anything about the industry no training and mangers always fighting in front of employees gossiping all day
Pros
co workers
Cons
mislead and management
Result -driven environment with strong commitments to clients
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIST (Former Employee) –  Washington dcAugust 20, 2015
A typical day begins with email review from clients.

Review and respond to all RFPs ( Requests For Proposals), Set-asides and Sole-source contract opportunities from US Government agencies on behalf of the clients.
Nice environmenti
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  San Jose,caAugust 6, 2013
everyone have change to grow with this company. All management are well known. The products still in high demand.
Pros
all document are well prepare
Cons
not the best company to work for
Buyer/Planner IV and SAP Power user (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAMarch 15, 2013
It is small company and family owned.

Co-workers are nice.
The employees should be treated better as they contribute lot of hard work and extra time for the company.
Pros
nothing to say
Cons
short break