EHRMANN COMMONWEALTH DAIRY Employee Reviews

Avoid this company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brattleboro, VTFebruary 11, 2019
I entered this company as a skilled middle manager with 20 plus years of experience. I was consistently treated as though I were a new supervisor, micromanaged and excluded from decisions affecting my department and employees. This company cares more about rewarding the executives than paying the front line employees a fair wage. The culture is toxic.
Pros
Great product
Cons
Poor culture, no balance
Find somewhere more reputable to work.
Packager (Former Employee) –  Brattleboro, VTJanuary 29, 2019
Hires from a temp agency but won’t hire you on even though it’s “temp to hire” goes way over the contracted time for temp to hire. Had an active construction site within the building with horrible fumes. Manager was severely gender biased and wouldn’t approve women being in higher positions just generally a terrible place to work. They would change my schedule last minute, management doesn’t actually know their staff. Don’t apply here if you want to be treated like a human and not a “cow” according to one of the managers.
Pros
None this place is horrible
Productive and professional atmosphere
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brattleboro, VTJuly 24, 2018
I enjoyed working at Ehrmann-Commonwealth Dairy. I was there from the start-up. It was amazing how fast it grew. I do miss working there. The people I worked with and I had a really good crew, some excelled beyond my expectations as their performance reflected my leadership and training.
Poor Management
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZFebruary 27, 2018
Overall the company itself and the people are fun to work with. The management staff needs training on how to treat subordinates and how to communicate effectively.
Pros
easy job
Cons
management
Lol
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Brattleboro, VTFebruary 15, 2018
It's sad to see the Job you just left because management was a joke and didn't appreciate me as an employee put the same job I worked for 3 and a half years at $8 more thank I was making before I left when I knew my job front to back very well I would suggest going elsewhere I have had many broken promises made to me by this company and its sad considering I was there for a total of 7 years and was part of the startup of the company and I had to watch less experienced and people who have worked there half the time as me get promoted ever since the original president and Cfo left that place it's really been a joke the first fou r years there were great but I believe that that place is the blind leading the blind management doesn't have a clue on what they are doing.
Growing company with an energetic vibe
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brattleboro, VTFebruary 9, 2018
I love being part of a young company that is growing quickly. There are many opportunities for learning and developing new skills. It feels good to make a product that you can believe in!
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Good Benefits, Free Yogurt
Cons
Lots of change can be challenging sometimes.
Good for local persons with little or no options
Buyer II - Materials (Current Employee) –  Brattleboro, VTNovember 8, 2015
Commonwealth Dairy is a manufacturer of Greek yogurt, they provide needed jobs to a rural area where wages and salaries are based on the limited supply of qualified applicants.
Pros
Close to Home
Cons
Benefits and the opportunity for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EHRMANN COMMONWEALTH DAIRY. Our community is ready to answer.

EHRMANN COMMONWEALTH DAIRY Reviews by Location