Einstein Healthcare Network Employee Reviews

Comfortable place to work, reasonable compensation
Patient Access Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 17, 2019
Most days were busy with some down time between patients. I like how management allows you to take your time to train and learn as much as you can before you work by yourself. Friendly co-workers but the doctors didn't speak much unless they needed something. Overall, I really do not have any issues working here.
Pros
Immediate co-workers willingness to help, compensation
Cons
Employees do not smile enough and are sometimes not approachable
n/a
Clinical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 13, 2019
I feel as though Einstein cares more about money then they do their employees. I think their main priority should be to please their staff so it would make their staff want to stay and not leave to find other jobs,
Pros
tuition reimbursement
Cons
no paid holidays
My favorite place to work.
Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 2, 2019
As large as Einstein is , it still feels like a family. Even the Chief Nursing Officer would always greet you by name and would have casual monthly meetings with nursing personnel in order to get feed back from the front line staff.
Productive and fresh and new
Patient Access Representative - Scheduler (Former Employee) –  East Norriton, PAJanuary 25, 2019
Just opened. Had a new process and was exciting to be apart of a brand new team. Proud to also be apart of something that began from thhe beginning. Enjoyed the food.
Pros
Computer system ACES
Cons
Uniforms
Productive and great place to work
Senior Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 13, 2019
Typical work day was high paced, but fun job. Team work. Culture was fair. Hardest part of the day, sometimes work came in before what we had could be complete. Having work to do was exciting and made the day go by fast.
Pros
great benefits and tuition reimbursement
Good place to train
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 6, 2019
Great place to train. Learned a lot with a lot of on the job training. They will not baby you here. The mentality is that you have a license and the orientation is to get you use to the charting
Good place to start your nursing career and advance throughout
Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse, (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 6, 2019
I love my co-workers. Staffing and equipment can be problematic at times. Work load is challenging but there are many resources to be found to help out. Great place to learn new skills.
New Location
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, PADecember 28, 2018
I worked at the Montgomery Hospital location when it first opened. I loved the thrill of working in a brand new hospital, but the hospital had a lot of flaws during my brief employment
Einstein Hospital
Lead Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 27, 2018
I really enjoy working for Einstein. They have OSD (Organization & Staff Development) classes that are great, tuition reimbursement. I just wish they had position where you can work from home.
it's been a long time
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 14, 2018
When i left Einstein, it was to move into a job with different experiences available. i wanted to be able to experience acute inpatient rehabilitation, and that was not an option at the time.
Pros
work family
Cons
manager at the time
preformance
Telephone Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 13, 2018
overall great place to work with a few minor problems such as co worker disputes etc. not enough training for the operators when hired you sort of fin for yourself.
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad coworkers
Fun and teaching environment
Patient Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 12, 2018
You are able to learn new things everyday. The people are very helpful and understanding. There is a lot of room for progress. They encourage you to move forward in your career.
Stressful environment
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 30, 2018
Einstein does not offer the support to its employees to advance in their job or another position. They discourage time off for classes that can lead to a higher position.
Pros
All staff members try to work to support each other.
Cons
Does not appear to take pride in their employees.
working at Einstein hospital
Protective Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 29, 2018
Working for Einstein Hospital protective services is a unique experience. The hardest part of the job are the traumas that come in but the best part is we all work together as a team.
Pros
health benefits, good pay
Cons
hard to get days off
My experience
Health Unit Coordinator Emergency Room (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 20, 2018
I feel my time at Einstein has allowed me to strengthen my communication skills and my multi-tasking abilities. I also feel that Einstein has given me the opportunity to observe the interaction between clinical staff and patients.
Pros
team environment
Cons
short staffed
Clinical Rotation
Student Nurse / Clinical Rotations (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 13, 2018
I worked on the medical surgical unit during my clinical rotation under the supervision of my clinical instructor. It was a wonderful experience to learn.
Learning and growing
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 13, 2018
Learning and growing was the thing for me at that time in my career.
The place was very busy, non stop for the start of the shift to the end. There was no room to ask for help because everybody was just as busy.
Pros
Learning anf growing
Cons
New staff left alone because of short staffing
Productive and fun place of work.
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 12, 2018
I learned many things about customer service. The most enjoyable part is being able to help out patients that come in. The management are reasonable and very understandable.
Nice place to work
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 11, 2018
The workers are nice great benefits and quick pace work environment great management give workers great college reimbursement great PTO time .love working there
Pros
Nice employees
Cons
Cafe cost to high
work setting
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 11, 2018
3 12hrs/week. Manager is very nice, respectable, and reasonable. hardest part is working with good nurses' aides. enjoy working with other nurses. The environment is multicultural.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Einstein Healthcare Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Einstein Healthcare Network.

Powered by Comparably