Einstein Healthcare Network Employee Reviews

Great
BILLING COORDINATOR/MANAGE CARE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAJuly 2, 2018
Einstein is great organization to wrok for , Im just looking for something clser to home in philadelphia.
Its a very busy office , Im also bilingual .
Fair
Charge Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2018
Great job for the time I held. Management could've been a bit better in terms of communication of changing job description. Workplace was very comfortable and open.
They have made poor decisions in manangement
Payment Poster (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 21, 2018
When I started in 2012 it was good since then they have had a large turn over in management and its not for the good of the company. They are hiring people with degrees and they do not have any experience
Fun great work environment
Patient SISTER/Safety attendant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2018
Great place great work environment
Very clean place
Food is great
Nurses and doctors are perfect
They are very caring Great place to work
I love this place
Cons
Need more hours
Great Work Atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 6, 2018
Great place to work with the opportunity to grow. Excellent benefits and supervision by management. Great hours and excellent patient care. Wonderful people and wonderful CEO. The people there are all so friendly and helpful and offer alot of feedback to help you grow professionally.
Einstein review
Health Information Exchange Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2018
Would not recommend employment here for anyone . Management placed employees in impossible positions without remorse. Expectations were next to impossible to meet, also management would use foul language and speak to employees in very disgusting and shocking ways. Same as co-workers, very abusive and stressful work environment.
I enjoyed working there
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 12, 2018
Einstein is a good company to work for, but if you're not a nurse, there's very little room for advancement unless you're moving towards nursing.

I liked working there and the workplace does have other opportunities such as tuition reimbursement and on site classes along with many other discounts.
Pros
Pays well
Floor
RN (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 4, 2018
My 1st preceptor was burned out. This place was perfect. You had meetings to see progress. The place did not have anything bad but needed breaks with Preceptors who are over worked.
i enjoy it
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  East Norriton, PAMarch 28, 2018
I like my job.I like my job. need ,ore hours but I enjoy the setting and I learn stuff almost everyday from being there. I cant complain too much, its good
Cons
lack of hours
Protective Services
Protective Services Supervisor - Sergeant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 12, 2018
The Protective Services department for Einstein main campus is arguably busier then most police department (other then Philadelphia Police). This is a great opportunity to educate and obtain valuable security and law enforcement type of experience. Working here is a great stepping stone to build a career in Security Administration or future law enforcement.
Cons
Average at best with pay
Relatively simple work, poor leadership in laboratory
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  East Norriton, PAMarch 3, 2018
Work load is not too bad. However, be sure to really kiss butt because immediate and upper management does not like employees that challenge them. They will present you verbally with deals that do not match what is on any documents you sign. They will try to intimidate you with words and actions, such as removing you from the schedule, for not signing documents that do not have written policies to back them.

If you are willing to sacrifice your intelligence for a dollar, then this is the place for you. If you have a brain and would like to use it and have opportunities to advance, do not apply to Einstein Health Network. Human resources does not support the employees, but they do support the employer. Beware.
Cons
Poor leadership, no room to grow, no room to negotiate, favoritism
Friendly Atmosphere
Information Security & Privacy Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 5, 2018
The workplace was very friendly with opportunities to win prizes in your free time by participating in events. Co-workers were very helpful in learning new material. You can use your upcoming paycheck to pay for meals in the cafe in case you forget to bring lunch and have no cash with you.
Moss Rehab
BSN, RN (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 25, 2018
Moss is great place to work, The teams and the doctors work really well together. Nursing is a part of the team and made to feel valued. You will also get to use many of your nursing skills in the day to day tasks.
Pros
helping people
Cons
far from my house
Great working and learning environment
IS department Intern (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 17, 2018
Einstein healthcare network is stressful like working at any other healthcare network. I suggest that anyone applying makes sure its a full time position not an internship. Its much harder to advance as a intern.
My experience only!
HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 9, 2018
They hire anyone, which is not always a good thing to do; especially, when management is an issue. They need more training courses for those that they place in a management positions. Not everyone is management material.
Pros
Advancement onto a higher position and/or department
Cons
Management with no managerial skills
Apathy towards employees
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 9, 2018
Working at Einstein gives you no certainty of job security. Your job may be outsourced without your knowing. I am upset that the executives do not respect their employees enough to give them options in light of a department reorganization.
Pros
healh insurance cost covered if under Einstein benefits and using Einstein facilities
Cons
overworked, underpaid
No Respect for workers
None (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 13, 2017
It's clear to me why the nursing staff recently unionized, my hope is that other departments will follow suit. There are plenty of hospitals to choose to work for, I would not recommend Einstein.
not so fun in my words
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 8, 2017
had too many people training me to do the work and show me different ways of doing it. the phone was not working when I start there. I left there without telling them
Pros
my first free lunch and last
Cons
don't work there they are not so friendly
Nice place to work
Medical Billing Specialist/ Patient follow up (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 26, 2017
I liked my position here it was a great place to work. The employees are very friendly and have no problem giving you a hand if need be. there is job advancement oppurtunities
Uncertain Future
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 15, 2017
Fair pay
Fair benefits
Revolving door of CNOs, directors, managers
Recent unionization of nurses
Extreme focus on customer service and improving patient satisfaction scores.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Einstein Healthcare Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight