Eisenhower Medical Center Employee Reviews

Difficult
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAOctober 8, 2018
Difficult and unprofessional atmosphere. Management asks for accomplishments that are not possible. Lack of department working together causing delays.
Low pay rate
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAOctober 6, 2018
Unfortunately employees get paid very low for being Eisenhower. The Foundation recieves very well donations with 24/7 services. Management not too great.
Pros
Lunch break
Cons
Too many to list
Emc
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CASeptember 27, 2018
It's a good place to learn quickly. It is a fast paced environment that will serve anyone who works well to learn what they need to excel in their career.
Terrible pay
LVN (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CASeptember 7, 2018
you will leave this organization poorly compensated and drained of any ambition and excitement you had before coming here. ALL employees are disposable at eisenhower.
Pros
Lunch and learns
Cons
too many to list
Not my cup of tea.
Facility Services (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CASeptember 5, 2018
I began regretting my decision to go to work for Eisenhower Medical System a few weeks after I started. I also needed radiation therapy on my face and could not get it taken care of at EMS as I was told by my physician that the organization did not want to spend the $500K necessary to repair the equipment.
Pros
Best hospital in the Palm Springs Area
Cons
Best Hospital in the Palm Springs Area
understaffed
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  rancho mirageSeptember 4, 2018
EMC is understaffed and the Phlemobomy Supervisor never communicated with his staff on stuff that was going on. Insurance was amazing, Client Services helped alot
I enjoyed working for this company
Admitting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CA 92270August 23, 2018
I began working for EMC as Per Diem. At times I would be a floater and float from dept to dept, at times work split shifts. Eventually my hours became permanent and I was later placed in a single location unless an employee called out and I needed to cover.
+ work environment
RN (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 22, 2018
EMC has its flaws like any hospital but overall has the best work environment in the valley. Other hospitals offer more generous compensation but have constant inssues. Note that Eisenhower is non union.
This is an awesome place to work
Budget Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 18, 2018
The Eisenhower Medical Center is a welcoming culture that serve the Coachella Valley and is a featured health care career pathway to explore in the valley.
Pros
Great people
I would love to work back in Eisenhower
CPT1/NA (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 15, 2018
Eisenhwower is the foundation on how I become a good phlebotomy, I learned lots of things, they though me on how I become good nursing assistant and work as a team.
EVS- Department
EVS Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 14, 2018
I have never in my life worked for bosses who have no experience in Management. Till Eisenhower Medical Center EVS Department. Worst Management I have ever came across. Your employees are only as good as your management. Their employees are lazy, they hide in closets or anywhere they can find to hide. Some sleep in empty patients rooms while on the clock. They expect a tremendous amount of body aching work out of you for slave wage pay, no appreciation and no respect
Good job for experince in medical field.
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 6, 2018
Fast pace and busy work environment that keeps you on your feet all day. Management could use work and like any work place favoritism is a common role.
It is a good place to work in general, but many employees need to see people with compassion.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Cathedral City, CA 92234July 29, 2018
I was a volunteer. I don't have answers to your questions about this place. I could tell could be a good place to work, as long many of his employees will have a heart for the people, the patients, they need to have more compassion for them.
It was a typical job.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAJuly 18, 2018
As a contract employee it was fun working in all the different departments and the variety of people. As a contract employee advancement and other benefits were not discussed.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Stressful
Productive and learning environment
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAJuly 13, 2018
Great organization to work for they constantly promote growth opportunities and recognize employees for hard work! Everyday is a learning experience to thrive!!
Pros
Free gym
Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 22, 2018
Great relaxing job. Stress free and peaceful atmosphere. Great team of Drs. and medical staff. Paid holidays off as well as scheduled days off paid as well.
Pros
workplace
Cons
no problems
superior physicians
Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CA 92270June 20, 2018
Staffed with caring physicians and supportive staff that are very knowledgeable. great medical benefits for employees. great location with beautiful property.
Cons
managment issues
Quality Control Indexing Technician La Quinta (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAMay 30, 2018
I enjoy working at Eisenhower I feel its a very good company to work for I just need a higher pay which is why I am looking for a second job. They do try their best to work with every employees needs.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
low salary
Great work to get experience and work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAMay 30, 2018
overall excellent hospital. great environment, great staff, opportunities to growth within the company; opportunities to expand your knowledge and continue education; flexible with students.
work overload
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAMay 28, 2018
Management's expectations is for employee's to accept more and more work without assistance or concern. Morale is low and employees are leaving the company at a rapid pace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eisenhower Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about