Eisenhower Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great place to work and great people to work with
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CADecember 9, 2018
The best hospital I have ever been associated with during my long career. I went there as a traveler then was hired on staff, with a great bonus incentive. Loved my position and the incredible nurses that I worked with on a day to day basis
great nursing job
CPT RESOURCE POOL (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CANovember 29, 2018
I loved working there with a group of people doing phlebotomist job. patients were great. Administrators could have been better, pay was not very great.
Pros
hospital
Cons
hours
Upscale Medical Center
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CANovember 24, 2018
Very posh environment. Good pay, nice people. Excellent working conditions. In a very upscale neighborhood. Good patient care, fair management. Staffing can be low at times. Good incentives for overtime.
Pros
Good pay, swank environment, clean, beautiful grounds.
Cons
Intolerably hot in Summer. Very elderly patient population, high death rate. No maternity services.
travel rn
ED Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAOctober 23, 2018
M<anagement is excellent, very supportive of staff. Staff is friendly and work as an excellent team. Lots of geriatric patients due to the location, but good experience overall
insurance benefits and retirement plan are great
Admitting Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAOctober 22, 2018
I believe the people at the top need to know more of what is going on on the front lines, not only by the report given to them but also by going around and speaking, saying hello to the workers, there needs to be that connection, by making themselves more visible to the people doing the work, they would help build morale and a deeper desire of workers to do a better job and in return also create a better customer experience for all patients coming in for services, thus making Eisenhower Medical Center even a better place than it already is.
Pros
insurance benefits, retirement.
Cons
stressful environment
Difficult
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAOctober 8, 2018
Difficult and unprofessional atmosphere. Management asks for accomplishments that are not possible. Lack of department working together causing delays.
Low pay rate
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAOctober 6, 2018
Unfortunately employees get paid very low for being Eisenhower. The Foundation recieves very well donations with 24/7 services. Management not too great.
Pros
Lunch break
Cons
Too many to list
Fire Control Tech. demanding HVAC/R Demanding
HVAC/R Technician (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAOctober 2, 2018
As the Fire Control Tech. I was on-call during all off hours. This never interrupted my personal life to a point that I thought about doing something else.I was compensated well for this responsibility.
I studied the NFPA handbooks and was given the opportunity to attend college courses the enhanced my ability to perform my duties better. Emergency fire alarms during the day and night were very disturbing to my peace of mind even though most of them were false alarms.
I enjoyed watching personnel apply what had been taught in lectures I provided to all departments

As a HVAC/R technician, I was provided help from others who had a vast level of experience in the field. This help made me feel a part of the overall workplace and part of the team of A/C techs.
Cleaning ice machines, servicing in-house and roof top equipment was very interesting due to the multiple types of a/c units.
It was difficult to work of the roofs during the hot summer days, but I enjoyed helping other staff in the buildings enjoy the comfort that my efforts provided.
Pros
Eisenhower provided great benefits, financial, medical, retirement, etc
Emc
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CASeptember 27, 2018
It's a good place to learn quickly. It is a fast paced environment that will serve anyone who works well to learn what they need to excel in their career.
Terrible pay
LVN (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CASeptember 7, 2018
you will leave this organization poorly compensated and drained of any ambition and excitement you had before coming here. ALL employees are disposable at eisenhower.
Pros
Lunch and learns
Cons
too many to list
Not my cup of tea.
Facility Services (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CASeptember 5, 2018
I began regretting my decision to go to work for Eisenhower Medical System a few weeks after I started. I also needed radiation therapy on my face and could not get it taken care of at EMS as I was told by my physician that the organization did not want to spend the $500K necessary to repair the equipment.
Pros
Best hospital in the Palm Springs Area
Cons
Best Hospital in the Palm Springs Area
understaffed
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  rancho mirageSeptember 4, 2018
EMC is understaffed and the Phlemobomy Supervisor never communicated with his staff on stuff that was going on. Insurance was amazing, Client Services helped alot
I enjoyed working for this company
Admitting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CA 92270August 23, 2018
I began working for EMC as Per Diem. At times I would be a floater and float from dept to dept, at times work split shifts. Eventually my hours became permanent and I was later placed in a single location unless an employee called out and I needed to cover.
+ work environment
RN (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 22, 2018
EMC has its flaws like any hospital but overall has the best work environment in the valley. Other hospitals offer more generous compensation but have constant inssues. Note that Eisenhower is non union.
This is an awesome place to work
Budget Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 18, 2018
The Eisenhower Medical Center is a welcoming culture that serve the Coachella Valley and is a featured health care career pathway to explore in the valley.
Pros
Great people
I would love to work back in Eisenhower
CPT1/NA (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 15, 2018
Eisenhwower is the foundation on how I become a good phlebotomy, I learned lots of things, they though me on how I become good nursing assistant and work as a team.
EVS- Department
EVS Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 14, 2018
I have never in my life worked for bosses who have no experience in Management. Till Eisenhower Medical Center EVS Department. Worst Management I have ever came across. Your employees are only as good as your management. Their employees are lazy, they hide in closets or anywhere they can find to hide. Some sleep in empty patients rooms while on the clock. They expect a tremendous amount of body aching work out of you for slave wage pay, no appreciation and no respect
Good job for experince in medical field.
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 6, 2018
Fast pace and busy work environment that keeps you on your feet all day. Management could use work and like any work place favoritism is a common role.
It is a good place to work in general, but many employees need to see people with compassion.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Cathedral City, CA 92234July 29, 2018
I was a volunteer. I don't have answers to your questions about this place. I could tell could be a good place to work, as long many of his employees will have a heart for the people, the patients, they need to have more compassion for them.
It was a typical job.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAJuly 18, 2018
As a contract employee it was fun working in all the different departments and the variety of people. As a contract employee advancement and other benefits were not discussed.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eisenhower Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.