eKidzCare Employee Reviews

Enjoyable Work Place
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 2, 2018
8 hr shift for individual pediatric care at clients home. I learned about other illnesses that pediatrics may have and the care needed for these illnesses. Management was good from office I worked out of. The most enjoyable part of my job was the little girl I toke care of and watching her manage her own care when it came to obtaining her blood sugar level. She was very smart and it didn't even phase her with the obstacles she faced daily. The hardest part of my job was showing her mother I was capable of taking care of her daughter and I was there to give her a break with her daughter's care.
Morale is very Liw
Nurse (Former Employee) –  ekidzcareMay 4, 2018
The management instills negativism and seems to always tick their employees off to the point where several people walked off the job! They are insulting and degrading. They only have PTO as a benefit. Owner will never provide more benefits than that.
They ask employees to post good reviews.
Pros
Can’t think of one
Cons
Just don’t waste your time
Great team to work with!
Clinical Nurse (Current Employee) –  PAApril 4, 2018
EkidzCare has been a great employer thus far. Management has been supportive and knowledgeable when I have had questions or concerns. The company has multiple locations and offers a "small company feel". Meaning, they recognize your hard work and you feel valued as a Nurse or Nurse Manager. There is room for personal growth and the ability to climb the ladder if you are interested in taking on a bigger role with the company.
Horrible Communication
RN (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 28, 2018
Had a great interview and was told to expect a phone call. No call. No follow up. I have reached out numerous times. Not very professional to leave someone hanging.
Terrible place
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Sewickly, PAMarch 21, 2018
They have a VERY HIGH turnover in management the office staff are disrespectful and rude talk to you any kind of way and want to throw titles in your face! I had to put one of them in their place a few weeks ago the nursing director has no respect for field nurses at all!!! Just throw the agency and the people who work there away!
Cons
No breaks low pay no organization
Review my Review
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, PAFebruary 21, 2018
Can make your own schedule, very flexible and a very relaxed environment. However poorly managed, but enjoyed working with critically ill children and their families. Created a very special bond with the families and my patients.
Great Company for Dedicated Self Starters
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJanuary 18, 2018
This company gives employees the room and flexibility to grow both personally and professionally. This company also gives employees the opportunity to learn all aspects of healthcare and recruiting.
Disorganized and misleading
HHA (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, PADecember 16, 2017
Was hired as full time but I never worked more than 32 hours. They provided no paid time off even tho I asked in interview and they said it was provided with benefits package after 6 months. No communication beteeen patients family, office, and employees. Management rude and disorganized. Pay is extremely low. Never attempted to have my shifts covered for days I knew I would need off, threw me under the bus and wouldn't tell the family until last minute... lots of blame shifting. Awful company to work for or receive care from.
very great place
HHA - Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Meadville, PADecember 5, 2017
great place to work. the staff is great and friendly and i love the clients They are very flexible with your hours and the pay is good also. i have been at this job for over a year. They train you hands on as well. They let you meet the familys before you start with the client so that you and the family are comfortable.
Good times
Pediatric Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sewickley, PANovember 30, 2017
Recruiting is fun. We lean on each other for help and questions and advice. If is fast paced and cut throat at times but it is very cut and dry as well.
Slower pace then i was used to but very helpful staff.
Home health aide/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Meadville, PASeptember 4, 2017
Good company,to work for, but if you want to advance in your career not the right job. I lived working with my consumer, but he could be a handful.families are very appreciative of the support they Receive.
Pros
Got to go to school, take him to pool
Cons
No health benifits
hostile supervision
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 30, 2017
a typical day at work goes the same at your own pace
the hardest part about the job is the job consistency
the most enjoyable part of the job is choosing own work hours
typical, no stress
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Zeli., Pa.April 11, 2017
typical agency, self scheduling is the best asset, schedulers will adjust your schedule to suit you within reason and you can always choose the places you work . If you don't like being in the same place all the time you can always go elsewhere.
Pros
self schedule
Cons
no pay increase if you don't work in the office
Great place to work.
Home Health Pediatric LPN (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 15, 2016
Ekidz Care is a very productive and rewarding company to work for. Interacting with my client and family members to provide the best care possible. My day begins with medication administration and activities of daily living. Which usually include bathing and dressing for school or an appointment. There are weekly trach changes and mickey button balloon checks. Daily dressing and trach tie changes. I prepare and administer bolus feedings as scheduled. Once that is complete I prepare and pack a snack and lunch for school. I accompany my client to school and remain on standby during class. So that if there is any suctioning is needed or other medical issues may arise. However I do supervise mealtime. When class is finished we return home. Report is given to family and equipment is plugged in to charge for next use. The entire day is charted and my supervisor is notified of any changes to medication or care. This includes any physician appointments and/or surgery dates.
Pros
Flexible hours depending an needs for the day
Great work environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, PANovember 10, 2016
Excellent management and employee relationship. Clear and easy communtications. Great work life and personal life balance. Supervisor is easy to talk with.
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
No breaks
Great agency.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sewickley, PAOctober 18, 2016
Working with the staff at ePeople was seamless for me. It was very organized and convenient. Once your approved to work, they contact you almost all the time about shifts, places, hours, its really great that I can confirm shifts over email and such due to my busy life.

They have a great referral program that has already made me a lot of extra cash. After my 90 days, I started getting paid at a higher rate due to my low number of call offs.

I know some people have a sour taste in their mouth about this company, but really, if you're organized and motivated to work, then you shouldn't have a problem based off of my experience.
Pros
Bonus pays, incentives, growth.
not recomended
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  DuBois, PAApril 26, 2016
When I first started with this agency, they sent me places. They paid on time. They did everything a normal agency did. For about a month. After that, the recruiters would always call to update my information but when I would ask them if there were any available places to work they would say no. Seems like they wanted to keep their employment rate going without giving employment??!
Pros
Cons
No placement
Horrid company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Sewickley, PAMarch 25, 2016
I worked in the epeople office as a recruiter. Their practices are unethical and the management is a joke. Our team was taken into a room and screamed at like we were not even human. I've never been treated so poorly at a job in my life. It was so bad that I just got up and walked out and never went back. I would not recommend working for them in any capacity. It sickens me to know that they will make a dollar off of anyone.
Poor work environment
Blank (Former Employee) –  Sewickley, PAJanuary 19, 2016
Not a good work place. Not structured. The company is still very new to recruiting even though they have been open for years.
EKidz Care
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh PADecember 28, 2015
This place of employment is absolutely wonderful. They work with you throughout the job. If you do not know something they will help you to understand. They protect not only their clients but employees as well. I really enjoyed them.