ektello Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
Placement was perfect.
IT Systems Analyst, Infrastructure Technician (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 10, 2016
The ektello (then iTalent) placement was perfect: right in my home town, matched experience with growth in expanded skills, converted to Direct Employment with the firm within 6-months. Actually worked for the firm for 3-1/2 years, then retired.

I have noticed that now trying for by-Project / Part Time work as semi-retired, ektello does not have any leads in my area; most listings out-of-state.
Pros
Attentive staff, great to work with them. Some nice blings.
Cons
Great if I was still seeking a "career" job, but not too good at consultant placement.
ektello Rules!
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2016
I love working for ektello!

The service has always been terrific and my reps have always been very attentive to help me out in any way.

They set me up in a company with nice coworkers and a flexible creative director who encourages collaboration. Great disposition in the entire department overall. Very supportive group with plenty of talent!

They even sent me an iTunes gift card for my birthday this year! Thank you ektello for working so hard on behalf of your contract workers. Kudos!”
Pros
Friendly and professional staff. Nice pay based on skill level.
Cons
The health insurance offered is expensive.
Enjoyable Experience
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 29, 2015
Efficient staffing agency, but not many clients/opportunities. Major source of employment was Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Very difficult to transfer to another department if current position was not acceptable...either take it or leave it attitude.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ektello. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3