El Monte RV

El Monte RV Employee Reviews

United States34 reviews
El Monte RV is awesome. And truely take care of their
Employees they supported me thru my car accident, going to school, and when I had surgery. They truely care and want the best for employees.im gonna miss them
All my co-workers had patients with me they encouraged and praised my efforts. I learned new skills and over all i had a very good experience working in a comfortable environment with wonderful people who really care about my success and growth in the company and as a person
Best thing to do is go in do your job and go home, here is oo much gosipping, and others just laxing so they dont have to go out in the heat. If you are on the good side of the manager, she turns her head, so you look like a fool when you try to bring anything up to her.
Pros
You see a wide range of characters that travel the US
Cons
You have to be in the heat
Promises made promises not kept.
Work conditions awful.

Terrible management and the HR in California makes her job to cover for the managers in the company.
Not much to say about my previous employers at the same time. Like any other jobs. Plenty of work to be done at first. Once you start to get close to your work & job accomplishments then you start to ask yourself what is going to happen next. All jobs were great learning experience and kept me busy every day. Time goes faster when you are so busy daily.

Thank you for the great opportunity.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Some Staff non friendly.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
A lot or work for minimum pay. No raise in the whole I was here until New Management came in. So I received 15 cent raise. They watch you ... By cameras. High turn around. People don't stay long.
I enjoyed the work Delivering RV S all over the western States
You Never knew where you were going to Sleep that Note

You were allowed to Sleep in the Motor Home

It was a Fun Job But the pay was just to Low
Pros
Love to Travel
Cons
Being away from Home
Not a good company to work for bad pay no good benefits, hr department is not professional and does not take your needs or concerns into consideration.
i enjoyed my job at el monte rv wouldnt mind if they rehired me again would refer it to a friend or co-worker the only thing badf about this job was being in the sun
Winters are slow and work is detail oriented, mostly converting rentals to sales. Summers are very busy, mandatory overtime, no consistent schedule but generally 6 days a week mostly rentals but sales unit pressure just to make things more stressful.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Pay is low for area
Fun place to work. Very relaxed on during slow season. From spring season an burning l, you will be working a lot more and you will be expected to get your units done within a certain amount of time.
Ok place to start working, not a place were you can make a future being under pay, I decided to go to trucking school, to get a higher paying job.....
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
short lunch
A day here was usually taking the return papers outside check in customers that return,quality check RV's and if not pre-check the ones that were ready to leave, make sure you get everything that supposed to be there, follow with doing contracts for customers that are leaving and follow with the walk through explain every single thing in the RV, a lot of times you don't take your break on time and sometimes you don't even get a break but they are flexible with hours and days off.
Pros
flexible hours, friendly people, you get to meet all this people from all over the world.
Cons
work under sun, no seating ever, had to work outside 24/7, low pay, you have to do what others don't do.
Lots of diverse tasks which allows employees to expand and learn new things. Great people at all levels. Great to help customers with their vacation plans.
Pros
Happy customers on vacation
Cons
Dissatisfied customers on vacation
Because I managed the sales of used rentals, it was a challenge to show that owning one had greater benefits than new ones. I enjoyed meeting people, and learning what kind of adventures they wanted, and how I can make them come true.
Work here to gain experience. This company is not for a career, but to help gain a better job. This is a typical 8-5 job that pays average, but not enough to support a family.
El Monte RV is a great place for auto mechanic to start out. They give you options to purchase tools from NAPA and deduct it out of your check. Great dealership experience to have on a resume. A lot of labor for not so much $$$$. Wish they had the lifts covered so my snap-on tools wouldn't get wet when it rains and so my tools when it's hot won't burn my hands.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Work outside rain or shine hot or cold
Wonderful people to work with. You will definitely have a very balanced work lifestyle. Owners are great individuals to work with. They are note only professional, but personable as well.
Pros
Balance lifestyle
Cons
Recently purchased, so job security may be a problem
Management was great, easy going environment, if you were lucky enough to get a desk in the back area. If you were seated up front, you were watched like a fish in a bowl. Steady work, steady income.
A typical day at the job was getting myself situated , turning on my computer, reading all my email and answering them . Than i would start receiving calls from prospective customers wanting to rent motor homes and i would help them with there reservations, and i would take there payments over the phone.
Pros
getting a discount on the rental of the motor homes
Cons
it was only a temp job
It was my first experince of working in USA. There was an exelant atmosphere between workers. Working time started at 8-00 ended 5-00 pm.The manager especelly hard working that made the group happy.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at El Monte RV. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
2.5
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
2.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight