Elant at Goshen Employee Reviews

2.7
Ratings breakdown
fun paced
Housekeeping/Laundry/ Aide (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYJuly 10, 2018
it was a great environment to work in, very people friendly. great work ethic with managers and other staff members. nice place to work and build up people oriented skills.
The worst place on earth
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Elant at goshenJuly 24, 2017
Do not waste your time working this company. Specially if you want to work housekeeping! The house keepers are horrible old miserable woman who like to make your life horrible!! Management is horrible at their job and have let these woman drive workers out of the work place for years! The cnas and nurses also think they talk to you like you are dirt. Do not apply here
Pros
No pros!!!
An ok place to work
DSA (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYJune 24, 2017
Poor management, I worked as a DSA rude worker , always bringing personal business into work, workers dating each other which creates drama drama drama in the work place , loud employees talk about everyone , criticize everyone just stay away .
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short breaks, low pay, poor management
Hated it
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYMay 25, 2017
Management was what made me leave they did not care about employees life and well being. Very bad attitudes from every manager/supervisor does not care about employees being in school or having another job
Poor management
DSA (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYJanuary 17, 2017
This job is not somewhere where I would want to work again. The management was poorly done, the supervisors were rude to the myself and coworkers. Not a clean place to go/work.
Don't waste your time
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 16, 2016
I was a employee of Elant for 3 years full time till I couldn't take it anymore and had to leave. The environment was so stressful. Management does not recognize the hard work the employees do for them and the resident. There isn't much room in advancements. If your not well liked, don't expect to work here long! No loyalty to staff and will throw you under the bus to save thier name and thier "good" ratings. However They do provide a nice cold lunch of tuna salad everyday on cold bread. Please consider other alternative jobs before working here.
Pros
Good Insurance
Cons
No loyalty to staff
Great place to work!
Hard worker (Current Employee) –  Goshen, NYSeptember 1, 2016
Despite many changes within the organization, leadership has been supportive and it remains a great place to work and deliver care.
Unless this is your last resort DO NOT WORK HERE!
Dining Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYAugust 31, 2015
I worked here almost a year I was a very polite sweet hardworking employee. Everyone that works there hates it all due to a very nasty heartless women who is head of the kitchen. They treat you horrible and it is a very labor intensive job. No one ever stays here long. It honestly isn't even worth the chump change they pay you either.
Pros
working with elderly
Cons
Everything, manager of kitchen
loved working with nursing home residents
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  goshen NYFebruary 4, 2015
Worked every other weekend, by myself at the desk. Did a census in the morning of which residents are in house and which ones are out. Made up schedules for game nights & food menus. Filed paperwork for residents charts. Helped residents take money out of their accounts, and answered phones.
Pros
short shifts with good pay.
Cons
only part time 12 job
good
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYMarch 5, 2014
i learned a lot about my job and it hard work but i enjoy working with my co-workers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break