ElderCare Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Below management doesn't matter
Laborer (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 13, 2018
Read about how to know if you work for a company that cares its not here. below average pay for hard work a lot of stupid stupid micro management. treated like children.
Productive workplace with caring associate environment
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Acworth, GAApril 2, 2018
Eldercare is a leading pharmacy provider in Georgia. I am proud to work for a company that is compassionate about its associates and is dedicated to provide high quality products through innovative technology and service. This company rewards associates for their years of service and promotes peer recognition.
Pros
Years of service recognition, peer recognition, supervisor feedback, many areas/avenues of training and development
Cons
None!
Horrible. Do not apply here
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Acworth, GAMarch 24, 2018
Never received proper training. If your co workers didn't like you they would do anything to undermine you. Awful place to work. The pay was poor. Went to work everyday and tried to be friendly, but a couple of my co-workers were just cruel.
Cons
Overworked, under paid. No support from management.
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Augusta-Richmond County, GAApril 28, 2017
Most everybody working here are looking for something better. They do not hire minorities in upper supervisory positions. If you have any stress in your life it will get worst working here.
Pros
None to speak of.
Cons
Lunch only. No breaks and you never get off on time.
Productive, fun place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Hawkinsville, GAApril 17, 2017
This was my first job I ever had when I was 16. I worked there for about 3 years and it was a really good beginning job. The people I worked with were very friendly and helpful and I made a lot of friendships there.
A thriving, technologically advanced pharmacy with many career opportunities
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Hawkinsville, GAMarch 25, 2016
ElderCare is a fast-paced pharmacy that serves long-term care patients. Their schedule varies based on the job, but is a 5 day a week schedule. They continue to grow in the technology used which provides a challenge and more opportunities. The staff and management are great people. If you enjoy and challenge and do not want to become stagnant in your job, this is the place to work.
Pros
Job security, opportunities, career paths available, great benefits
Cons
can be stressful as any job in healthcare can be
worst experience of my life
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Acworth, GAFebruary 23, 2016
Overworked, under paid, under appreciated, and set up for failure! This place is not EEO friendly. Please beware if you are a minority. Everything told in interview was a blatant lie! Only a few co-workers are friendly, the rest are sneaky, backstabbing, gossiping people and not just to newcomers, but towards each other. The whole operation is unorganized, and dirty. The tenured employees settled and will tell you so.
Pros
the few good people you may meet
Cons
no breaks, low pay, hours, management, unorganized
Work at very fast pace
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Acworth, GANovember 5, 2015
Typical day starts at 8:30. Start out working with pharmacists getting orders ready to package up for nursing homes. Spend the rest of the day working on new orders and controlled medicines for nursing homes. We work at a fast pace all day and only take lunch break, no others. I retired from full time work in March to take care of my grandson. He is now going to Ga. Pre-K, and does not get out until 2:15.
Pros
Work with a bunch of great ladies and have made some very good friends.
Cons
Not real crazy about immediate supervisor.
Fun workplace with a good environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Hawkinsville, GAMay 15, 2013
A day at Eldercare was fun almost everyday. This was my first job so I learn very many things about working as a pharmacy technician. The management and my co-workers were great and I got along with all of them. The hardest part of my job was probably dealing with stubborn customers, but dealing with customers was also the most enjoyable part of my job because I love communicating with others.