Elderhealth and Living Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 29 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
You’re seeing all 3 jobs at Elderhealth and Living because we can’t find any available jobs at Elderhealth and Living close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 125 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 21 questions about working at Elderhealth and Living. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Elderhealth and Living employees.
Insights from 13 Indeed users who have interviewed with Elderhealth and Living within the last 5 years.
What are your best strengths? How would you handle a difficult situation? How would you repot a situation?
What are your best strengths? ...
If I had experience with care giving for memory loss patients, how I organize my day, went over attendance policies and made sure I understood how important attendance is for our residents.
If I had experience with care ...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.