Electroimpact

Working at Electroimpact: 46 Reviews

United States46 reviews

Fun and meaningful

If you want a job that is fun, meaningful, and you learn something new every day, Electroimpact is the place for you! Management is very supportive and cares about you and your professional growth.

Love it here

Love working for this company. The company has a great vision and the management team is always supportive and respectful. Great work culture as well - no pressure whatsoever.

Electroimpact insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager

Only good things to say

I have nothing but good things to say about my time at Electroimpact. It is a unique environment, and one that I experienced a significant amount of growth in –personally and professionally.

My review

You can learn a lot if Get paid what you’re worth.You’re never asked to do work outside your job description.You don’t have to stress about kissing up to the boss.

Good company

Competitive payExcellent coworkers who feel like familyManagement is supportive and caringStrong emphasis on client satisfactionChallenging and rewarding work

Peaceful culture

Culture is so peaceful. The most enjoyable part of working here are my coworkers, across the board. Everyone is always willing to help. You are given the praise and recognition you deserve.

Tools + training

The company puts a lot of effort into giving each team member the right tools and training to. Employees are an important part of the company and managers truly show interest in our well-being,

Motivated and aware

Overall, this company is very motivated and constantly adjusting their strategy to improve long-term success. Leadership is in tune to what is happening in the market.

Lots of freedom, low bureaucracy, very little career development, very non-progressive president

I worked here for about ten years as an electrical engineer. I liked the freedom to order my own parts and work relatively unsupervised. The job is very hands-on which is good for technician-type skills development, but comes at the expense of meaningful engineer-type skills development. I never had any type of mentoring or training here and my career growth was stunted as a result. The president has some extreme political and personal views and the workplace culture can be uncomfortable as a result. Profit share can be a nice perk but primarily rewards those with the most tenure or largest families, and is very much given out at the president’s whim. EI may be a good place to start a career but not a good place to stay for more than a few years.

A haven for engineers. Unparalleled freedom and empowered decision making.

Amazing learning environment for engineers. Total ownership of projects. Build-to-order, constantly evolving project based work. Challenging and fun. Engineers are empowered to make decisions. Zero bureaucracy. Very flexible work environment. Generous CEO.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Electroimpact?

The company slogan was make money and have fun

Before Covid electro impact was the best company to work for but that changed do to effects of the Covid we hope that will change again to become the best company to work for

Pros

The best I am thinking of all of the big profit sharing we got from the company

Cons

They are not

Unique place. Both good and bad.

There is lots of interesting work going on but depending on your skills and luck of placement you may get to participate in those interesting things or just get relegated to applying your college degree to turning bolts. There are a lot of other young engineers and also a fair share of older ones that joined in the heyday of the company with a 'profit share' that you will never be able to reach. Your direct co-workers will probably be pretty nice, but the culture can be toxic, especially surrounding the CEO.

Pros

very flat, not hierarchical structure

Cons

easy to get pigeonholed

Best place to work

Best place I've ever worked for. This company will go above and beyond for you and your family. They are very family oriented and offer you a majority of what you need to live a secure life. As far as a career with full benefits will go.

Exciting and productive work.

No day at work seemed like the next, because each day presented a problem where you and your associates workers had to work together to help tackle the problem.

Self-directed engineering wonderland

Electroimpact hires lots of fresh graduates and gives them full responsibility immediately. You'll gain real experience fast, don't expect much mentoring through. The pay will be low but the benefits are solid. Electroimpact does cool work, lots of automated aircraft production. You'll get lots of freedom and responsibility, you'll be expected to get your hands dirty and assemble your own designs. The place has very little diversity and it works out marvelously; no HR drama, no identity group antagonism, just engineering for fun and profit.

Diversified workplace and fun

employee personal growth both personally and professionally is not only an option, its is highly recommended. You are open to challenge yourself to become management and or help grow teams or you are able to sustain a good job. Family is one of the top priorities around here. Flexible hours is very helpful to keep the family vs work stress down.

Chaos

If you hate structure than Electroimpact may be for you. There is definitely no one breathing down your back or checking on you regularly so there is a large amount of freedom. On the flip side no one is in your corner helping you achieve your career goals.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Lack of management

Very difficult

Was on an accelerated project and worked mandatory overtime for 2 years. Engineers have total freedom and can purchase make changes with little resistance.

Pros

Flexible with hours

Cons

Hateful management

Nice place to work

The company lets you do work and make cool things. Lots of freedom. Open company structure is nice. Public salaries are interesting if nothing else. Good place to work

Real, hands-on design work

Engineers given freedom and responsibility to design and create their own ideas. Bring those ideas into reality from sketches to prototyping to final manufacture and install.

Only the sky is the limit

Once you show that your ability is promising, this company will give you the opportunity show your talent and skills. You can have almost full on control of all the mechinary in the company after good amount of training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electroimpact. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Electroimpact with

Learn about Electroimpact in popular locations

• Electroimpact