Electrolux Employee Reviews

Found 1,010 reviews matching the search See all 2,263 reviews
Well rounded environmet with good work life balance.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 13, 2018
Typical day at Electrolux is basically handling e-mails, monitoring, creating identification cards and checking in guest or vendors. Manage was very helpful and encouraging. A very welcoming environment. The hardest part would be if there was a mass amount of guest to check in. The most enjoyable part is making sure that other employees as well as their guest feel safe and welcomed.
Pros
Break at any time you choose
Cons
Some days are heptic where you might not get a break.
good place to work for
IT Site Manager - Regional Distribution Center (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 13, 2018
Good place to work for. Very nice building with cafeteria.
A lot of opportunities. A lot of different place to work (US, Canada, Europe) etc. I recommend
No comments
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 11, 2018
No comments they say if you dont have anything nice 2 say dont say nothing at all but I will say it's a job it gets the bills paid they pay pretty good
Loved the office job
Finished Goods Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TN 37172August 10, 2018
very fast paced.
product is needed in an extremely timely manner.
Working with trucking companies was my favorite.
Finding and resolving inventory problems was my favorite.
Pros
Very nice lunch room and break rooms
Cons
Worked to many weekends.
good place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCAugust 9, 2018
I enjoyed my experience here and I would love to return here my experience here was great and I enjoyed everyday there management was good they gave time off it was actually one of my best employers
good
Cons
nothing
Lack of Leadership, Pathetic
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNAugust 7, 2018
The whole company is run off spreadsheets. No freedom to manage suppliers. You run all decision thru morons at corporation. They are only worried about they're egos and getting drunk on trips. The foreign workers treat suppliers with total disrespect, which is about 60%. They were losing 5M to 6M in Memphis monthly. Every department of the company has no planning, is totally reactive, never proactive. Complete joke, I can't believe they haven't been sold, they're product is terrible.
A very interesting and engaging place to work
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Old Greenwich, CTAugust 6, 2018
The company was a very good place to work, for the most part. Many of the employees were very conscientious and dedicated workers. many had high levels of experience.
Hated this place.
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCAugust 2, 2018
The lack of communication between departments would sometimes cause you to have to do the same work over and over again.

Very hot inside.

Terrible pay for what they're asking for and compared to other factory jobs. Things always break down, therefore, causing so much mandatory overtime. Work/life balance can really suck sometimes.

The only 'decent' thing about this job is you get two-three weeks off around Christmas and get to collect an unemployment check for it (not your full, regular pay)

Takes forever to get hired in. You'll be a temp for years and never get to get the benefits.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Heat, Pay, etc. Read the review.
Constant changes but you were kept in the loop
Contract Direct Business Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 1, 2018
I had been with Electrolux for more than 90 days with a good attendance record. I was hoping to get hired Full Time within the 90 day window but it did not happen
Pros
Great support employee team
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 1, 2018
its pretty busy
I learned how to handle difficult customers
the hardest part of the job was trying to sale things to a upset customer
Management was pretty good
Terrible
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Woverton Milton KeynesJuly 31, 2018
Worked there for 6 years in the 90s.terrable place manegment where not at all friendly staff where always fighting it was dangerous place to work. Stressful.
this is stupid
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Webster City, IAJuly 30, 2018
Electrolux shut down its opperations in Webster City and moved to Mexico. Before the plant was completly shut down they announced plans to move from mexico back to Nashville.
Fair job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCJuly 30, 2018
The day is very repetitive at this job however it is fun. You become very fond of your coworkers and become like family. You really don't see management that much. The most enjoyable part of the job is the conversations that you have with coworkers as the day goes along.
Productive place to work just not enough communication and show a lot of favoritism.management not very good could definitely use new managers
Automation Technician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNJuly 27, 2018
Do your job to the best of your ability, learn your job that’s best for you,always remember safety first and try to keep your work area clean for your safety.
Pros
Shutdown time Dec. and July
Cons
Favoritism and not likely to grow within the company
Fun
Assmebly (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNJuly 27, 2018
It was a fun place to work had fun with the people that i worked with.liked the pay and benefs i liked the hours and it is close to where i live and the pay is good
Good pay
MACHINE PRESS OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNJuly 27, 2018
Great pay, hard work, poor management, consistent and hard work but it was worth the paycheck. Ability to job bid was important to me and was very much available in this plant with seniority.
Pros
Pay
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 26, 2018
Electrolux is a very laid back job. It’s easy in you always have help because it’s a assembly line. The hardest past is that it’s outside climate in you are there for 10 hours
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
2 breaks
I have nothing but positive to say about Electrolux
Production Line, Rack Operator (Current Employee) –  Kinston, NCJuly 25, 2018
I have learned a great deal Wonderful work place the supervisors are very approachable and it is a team effort. The most challenging part is the equipment.
Long hours....low pay
Multi Skill operator/assembler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 25, 2018
This position is Monday through Friday 6-430, gives me no time to take care of my personal affairs without having to request time off, being new you get points. It only pays $12 per hour and we are basically on my line alone assembling 160 stoves per day, a 30 minute lunch break and the warehouse is in the middle of nowhere. The environment is very hot and you're not allowed drinks on the warehouse floor, as to not stain the product. They have a cafeteria however after working in the heat, eating a full meal is a chance you take.
Pros
cafeteria
Cons
the heat and the low pay for the labor
Fair workplace
EMS CHANGE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 24, 2018
There are a few things that can be improved throughout the company. First, the company doesn't have a fair pay rate across the departments and there is very minimum room to grow and develop.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electrolux. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

58out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Electrolux.

Powered by Comparably