Electrolux

3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 443 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,182 reviews

Electrolux insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

good job

it’s okay, management is a headache. new people in and out all of the time, half the time understaffed. when you’re actually working it’s a good job and the day goes by quick so

Pros

3 breaks, opportunity for overtime

Cons

extremely poor management

Very productive work place.

The best job I ever had. The work is steady but not physcially hard. All you need is a good pair of sneakers. The work is very easy to catch on too. You are trained very well.

Pros

Sign on bonus

Cons

Short breaks and expensive health care.

There is good people, opportunity to be had but it’s a mental battle here, really wish washy about their policies so keep an eye on that,

Eh if you can find something else sustainable for long term success you’re better suited there but pay is fair, benefits decent and good people but if I had to score 1-10 about a 4.5

Pros

Good people

Cons

Management, policies changing and then going back on their word, not very forward with the schedule, have handled COVID-19 poorly, weekly testing for Covid if unvaccinated (ridiculous)

So far so good

I'm new here, and I've read all of these terrible reviews, but honestly so far things have been smooth. Friendly co-workers, helpful as well. I'd say most people I work with have a good attitude. Pay is pretty good, room for advancement and good benefits. Haven't noticed any negatively or bad management yet, although there are 2 buildings with multiple lines in each one. Glad they stuck me where they did!

Pros

Free 25 min lunch break, and a 15 min break

Cons

Have to stand in same place for long periods of time of time

Bad

Bad management don’t really care about employees, bad culture just not angood place to work despite good pay, okay hours with some overtime. If I’m leadership your set up for failure

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Parking could be better

The breaks here are not really long enough....considering you have to walk 10 mins uphill to get to your vehicle. Parking is a nightmare get there about 30 minutes early and wait for shift change to start.

Pros

Easy job

Cons

Long walk, short breaks.

Changes in management

The company used to be fun, now it’s different. Raises are minimal don't give for the cost of living. The change in management took away all the fun, contests, give always for your hard work.The policies are always changing and now there is out sourcing to the Philippines, which in my opinion means they will eventually do this with all depts.

Pros

Working at home

Cons

Point system for attendance

A high school for adults

Fairly easy work, depending on department. Decent pay and benefits. Met some really good people but too much of a childish environment Stayed to myself to avoid any unnecessary drama.

Disorganized

Departments do not communicate. Everyone does their own thing. Very little cooperation between managers make it difficult for employees to do the right thing.

Benefits

Cons

Poor environment

Productive fun place to work

Before the pandemic we worked in an office so things are different but the management, benefits, job duties, and culture are probably the same. I enjoy multitasking and learning everything so I stayed very busy. Overtime is often available, especially during bad weather is hurricane season, because it caused issues with deliveries which was a department that I was in. The pay was $15hr and there was job security and chance of advancement but you had to work. It wasn't easy because there were many different parts to the job from scheduling deliveries to registering warranties and tracking down a missing Appliance somewhere in the US. They had the best team building parties. It's fun but you gotta work!

Pros

Benefits Overtime Parties

Cons

Customers bad attitudes

Strict policies

2 Point system. Terrible for someone with young children. Good pay but repetitive work and no sense of fulfillment. Same thing everyday, not really good for someone who needs a stimulating environment.

Pros

Nice cafeteria

Cons

Short breaks, hot work environment

Flexibility

Work hours are flexible, which is good. There is always work, days go by very fast. Communication between departments is lacking, that needs improvement.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

Compensation

Fast pace working environment

Pay rate is fair compared to the task given. 3 different shifts and it’s easy to rollover from one shift to other. It’s flexible enough if that what you care about. Job security if you are good worker.

Pros

Pay rate

Cons

Fast pace

They don’t care

Honestly they don’t care about the good workers. You know the ones that actually care about the work & not just there for a check or the pay rates! I would definitely love to have my job back. The work and hours was perfect

Assembly

good place to work, lines move fast and most are friendly, the salary is good and the hours are favorable, the leaders most help a lot...

Sad place to work

Entire company lack professionalism management immaturity dont lead by example. Favoritism you get more recognition when you're a trouble maker if

Pros

Good pay, benefits

Cons

No structure bad leadership

Productive laid back

easy job once you learn where and how everything works ,good pay, great communication from supervisors. Always ways to get overtime in different apartments

Team work environment

Great place to work. Just make sure you show up on time in the morning and for breaks. I make stoves. It's an easy job, don't overthink, doesn't require a lot of thinking. The more you do it, the better you will become.

Pros

Weekly pay

Excellent place to work

As far as maintenance positions go, you won’t find many, if any, better than Electrolux in the I-24 corridor between Clarksville, TN and Nashville, TN. I am compensated very well, there is paid company maintenance training within Electrolux, the vacation and benefits are pretty standard (in a good way), no cut rate health plans, bad 401k plans, or bad life insurance plans, all available day 1. The people that do complain within the maintenance department are the same people that aren’t trusted by leadership to do any major maintenance or troubleshoot. These same people are the ones that also swear up and down that the training curriculum being developed is beneath them.

Pros

10/10 Maintenance Training

Cons

None as far as maintenance personnel go, production may have other legitimate gripes

Good until you can find a better job

This is a decent job until you can find the job you want. There are opportunities to learn a trade however I would not suggest basing your career on this company.The money is good and they have a 401k. You do not get vacation time to use at your discretion until your 7th year with Electrolux; your vacation time prior to that is saved for the shutdowns.

Pros

July 4th and Christmas shutdowns, paid weekly.

Cons

Short breaks, gets hot in the summer, a lot of drama.

A chance for advancement

If you put in the work you can learn and succeed there. For some it's a good stepping stone to advance in other areas. Not the best when it comes to competitive wages.

Pros

Advancement, training, and good people

Cons

Wages aren't competitive enough for skilled labor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electrolux. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.4
InHerSight Score
2.0Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight