Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Keene, NHJune 6, 2018
EIM strives to focus on people, both the customers and the employees. Some jobs are more stressful than others. Management tries to improve things but sometimes things move slowly. Communication can be improved. Lots of training offered.
They offer lots of flexibility so work/life balance is more attainable.
People are very friendly.

I feel like people matter here, we're not just a number. We have a good vibe.
Pros
Fun activities, good people
Cons
communication continues to need improvement
good-natured people, poor leadership
Production (Current Employee) –  Keene, NHDecember 16, 2014
Pleasant work environment with other co-workers. However, I have to say poor leadership has been effecting the overall performance of Electronic Imaging for several years, loosing opportunities for growth development and profitability. Electronic Imaging does not take chances to new and innovative potentials creatively and business growth.
With close relations with past interns, employees, and clients, I have witnessed for myself underhanded shortcuts and squeaking by basic requirements like bad air insulation and chemical protection.
Different departments treat their employees differently, so take this lightly as I say the department team I work for happen to be the one that does not treat their employees with the respect that should be regular practice at a work environment. I unfortunately became overworked and exhausted with not much $$ in comparison to the years experience and skills I provide. And once this manager does not see eye-to-eye in personality, you best be watching your back because HR and other resources does not protect you - so any employer at that point would be doomed either way.
Pros
free keurig coffee, nice people
Cons
poor leadership and management, poor time management and prioritizing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.5InHerSight Score

4.2Personal Development

4.6Career Opportunities

4.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight