Elements Behavioral Health

Elements Behavioral Health insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Nice place to work

This job was a cool place to work and the employees were awesome. It only got frightening when I felt the job was not going to be a job anymore because they closed departments.

Run from this place

Management lies lies and lies to their employees. Management kept the moral down. Just run from this place. Management said things are fine. It they were leaving one by one. The writing was on the wall that the collection dept was going away.

Stable employment

Stable employment environment, opportunities to move between departments. Cooperative coworkers. Healthy environment. Meetings usually kept to a minimum and pertain to relevant information.

Worst Place Ever

Elements was not the best place to work. Management was poor. They did not follow the laws when it came to patient billing. Coding manager was not knowledgeable in a lot of areas of the revenue cycle.

Work Hard, Play Hard

Elements continues to strive to provide a great workplace culture and takes the extra steps to do some kind of monthly activity to keep the energy up and allow all departments to be involved. Though Elements is dedicated to keeping the work life balance alive and truly believes that we can do it if we are all in it together.

Pros

Flexible, basic easy work

Cons

Disconnect between CBO and Facility, Ability to work from home Incentives

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

NOthing

Horrible company. Would not let my enemy even work for this company. I do not like the way they manage. HR doesn't do their job and doesn't care about the employees. It's a horrible place.

Quiet office, with some positive perks but many negative qualities

I really enjoyed Elements Behavioral Health for the first couple of years I was here, however, the company took a turn for the worst at the end of 2016-present. The communication between departments hit rock bottom, most new strategies and practices were not communicated to departments leaving room for many errors that negatively impacted productivity. Raises were promised to employees for 2 years, and when they finally came through they were less than 2% for anyone that had waited over a year, if not more, for an increase. The benefit packages continuously degraded to the cheapest options for the company, the 401k options were taken away for most of my time at this job.

Pros

Decent benefits and most of the employees knew their daily duties without having to be micromanaged.

Cons

Raises were not discussed with employees before being entered into pay system. Lack of communication, Leadership did not sufficiently instruct departments on new changes in company or practices.

Growing Business office

Overall it was a great place to work. I love my management, co-workers, and job that I performed. The company business office is still growing. They are still processed being created and implemented. Overall I think it's a great place to work. If I had not moved I would still be there.

Pros

free soft drinks, co-workers, management

Cons

pay

Dysfunctional is an Understatement

Work done for patients in facilities is invaluable, but company doesn't live up to mission and is in disarray. Execs in corporate office in CA have been replaced several times, same with CBO in TN. Several consulting companies have been hired to help but still overly dysfunctional. Raises frozen over a year ago. People who have experience quit as soon as they realize the bs. It's run by ppl who don't have a clue so they "guess" and string others along by promising promotions for positions that won't exist since the company is downsizing.

Pros

Free sodas

Cons

Raises frozen, horrible PTO & benefits, inexperienced management

needed alot of improvement when it came to organization

I never received proper training. They didn't even have a training manual. In the beginning it seemed like the "perfect job", but as they hired more management,made more rules,and tried to be too much about policies; they became unorganized & made unrealistic requirements.

Horrible place

Worst place I've ever worked for. Leadership does not care for their employees. Quarterly bonuses are always 4-6 months late! They have no organization. They do not provide the proper training and tools to fulfill your responsibilities. There is absolutely no communication.

Pros

Great hours

Cons

benefits are horrible, leadership is horrible

Great workplace

I love my job, just looking to advance my career. I have a great team and wonderful managers. Follow-Up on Outstanding Medical Billing Claims. Ensure Collections of any Patient Responsibility Payments. Medical Billing and Coding for a Variety of Physician Specialties.

Enjoyable Atmosphere

This is the best employer I have worked for in my career thus far. My co-workers are an outstanding group who work together on many projects, ensuring the efficiency of the organization. My direct reports are down-to-earth executives who treat me fairly and challenge my skills to enhance personal growth.

Pros

Pay grade, company events, company lunches.

Cons

Lack of administrative advancement.

Relaxed enviorment

day to day is the same friendly co workers ok benefits ok pay not a lot of advancement

Pros

work-home ratio, friendly staff

Cons

pay, benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elements Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
4.0Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight