Elements Behavioral Health

Elements Behavioral Health insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Easy job and fun place

The job was easy. My coworkers were great. There was lots of job flexibility and the supervisor was very understanding. Allowed to work from home when needed. Lots of free coffee and donuts.

Pros

Very easy job to do

Cons

Company gets rid of employees like we never meant or did anything for the company

Stable employment

Stable employment environment, opportunities to move between departments. Cooperative coworkers. Healthy environment. Meetings usually kept to a minimum and pertain to relevant information.

Good

Good but not work long enough to determine any significant conclusion. Typical work load is very lenient. Although more growth was suspected. Most enjoyable was the management team.

work

when owned my old owner amazing place new owner all bad. Used to be fun good mgmt . Old owner paid well caring and compasionsate family orindated now money hungry greedy and no family work life balance allowed

Pros

nothing

Cons

its a straight sales job they dont care

Work Hard, Play Hard

Elements continues to strive to provide a great workplace culture and takes the extra steps to do some kind of monthly activity to keep the energy up and allow all departments to be involved. Though Elements is dedicated to keeping the work life balance alive and truly believes that we can do it if we are all in it together.

Pros

Flexible, basic easy work

Cons

Disconnect between CBO and Facility, Ability to work from home Incentives

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Very good work environment

This company has a great overall culture. Working in their Corporate Headquarters, a sense of teamwork is in the atmosphere. Every employee, from the bottom to the top, is available and accessible to any questions that can improve your output as an employee. Everything about this company is top rate, although the size of the company may prohibit career growth depending on your profession.

Poor benefits

EBH was an admirable company that assisted many clients fight and conquer addiction. However, being a corporate company, the benefits packet was poor and very expensive. The corporate office did not encourage a work/homelife balance.

Pros

Helping people heal

Cons

poor benefits

Decent Place

Loved this job until they became numbers focused and not client focused. Management was not stable and often there were many power struggles between hire-ups.

Nice place to work

This is an overall good place to work. M-F every other week-end. Pay is fairly competitive with other places They have had a big turn-over in the last six months which makes it very difficult to gain stability doing your job.

Horrible place to work

Long hours and huge responsibilities for low pay. Very little training and job responsibilities not clearly communicated at hiring. No support from management. Raises frozen indefinitely. Let a large number of people go two weeks before Christmas. No positive feedback, only negative from House Manager. Shuffling of staff whenever, so no feeling of security. A lot of chaos due to being short staffed. Many staff members have quit since 2016 and were told it was a coincidence and happens at other places too. No advancement possible. They have trouble keeping staff due to these reasons. The worst place I've ever worked. No appreciation for a dependable hard worker who has a good work ethic.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Long hours, low pay, no appreciation, no regard for employees

EBH - Financial Analyst

Elements is a good place to work, the work-life balance is exceptional. The people there are all really nice and positive. You'll never get chewed out for a honest mistake.

Busy Call Center Environment

Great people, grew very fast! Not very much room for advancement. The quota gave it a feel of being a salesperson which I am not good at. But being able to help others in any capacity is great.

Pros

able to trade days

Cons

no room for advancement

Workplace enviorment

For a call center enviorment, there are huge cubicals. lost of space and the work environment is plesent. Co workers are very cool. I enjoy my work day.

Pros

Pleasent work environment

Cons

too close to LBC airport

High paced work environment

Have the opportunity to work with the best in the nation. Always growing with the clinical trends in the industry. Very difficult to have a personal life at the constant pace of the agency. Working 24 hours a day seven days a week.

Pros

Professional Development

Cons

Work and Life ratio

Great place to work. Everyone is nice. No room for advancement in many positions. They just laid off a huge amount of folks.

Rapidly Growing Company

Overall, a good company with many nice people. The staff tripled in the time I was there. Many times they were not introduced and you could pass them in the halls and not know we were employed by the same company. It's much nicer to know and greet them. I was able to grow and stretch my skills, adding Notary to the list. Supporting the executives and different departments made the day interesting.

Pros

Friendly staff and managment, a good location

Cons

No room for advancement, pace was either super fast or very slow

Enjoyable Atmosphere

This is the best employer I have worked for in my career thus far. My co-workers are an outstanding group who work together on many projects, ensuring the efficiency of the organization. My direct reports are down-to-earth executives who treat me fairly and challenge my skills to enhance personal growth.

Pros

Pay grade, company events, company lunches.

Cons

Lack of administrative advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elements Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
4.0Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight