Elevate Billing Solutions
Happiness rating is 75 out of 100

Working at Elevate Billing Solutions: 19 Reviews

United States19 reviews

Some good, some not so good

Working from home is amazing! My co-workers are wonderful and supportive, and the offices we work with are great. The pay is below industry standards. They recently went trough a restructuring and a new manager was put into place, and unfortunately she is not well suited for her role. She treats employees poorly and that hurts morale. The company is in the middle of a merger and lots of changes are happening and there is a lot of uncertainty at the moment. That creates quite a bit of stress.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Company is very secretive Poor management

Not a good experience

Since the company was bought out, it has gone significantly downhill. The new management is absolutely horrible! Don’t waste your time, you will not be treated well.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Everything else

Elevate Billing Solutions insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Heavy work load with poor, under industry standard pay = not a place I recommend to work for anyone. Poor management and transition to Nobility RCM that completely changed the culture of the company. You work from home but cannot afford to live on the wages and compensation they offer. Restructuring of responsibility and increased work load without an increase in pay. After a year + working for them, I would not recommend Elevate.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Compensation, management, workload

Amazing company to work for!

I have been employed with Elevate for almost a year and I am as excited to work here as I was on my first day. The team work in this company is amazing and everyone is so nice and helpful! I love my job and working from home makes it even better!

Pros

Amazing co workers, work from home

Total scam

You can’t grow at all. They aren’t big enough to even let you do a decent job because they cut you as soon as you start getting business. Owner is a joke and doesn’t know what he is doing. Way too young and immature to have a company of his own.

Good until it was unbearable

The beginning of my employment was very enjoyable. I looked forward to work everyday and was hoping to stay at this company for awhile. Clients kept getting loaded on to the Insurance Verification team one after another after another but we were steadily told “you’re not at full Capacity.” We asked for raises but instead the CEO sold the company and outsourced our jobs to Pakistan. They want us to keep this from our clients and pretend we are the ones doing the insurance verification when it fact we are only being kept on to communicate with clients and keep the peace. During the acquisition everyone in the company were constantly being kept in the dark and lied to. It was the most shady thing I’ve ever been apart of. They are still hiring under Elevate Billing Solutions and Nobility.. RUN and find a new job that will value you and your beliefs and not sell your job to oversees people

Pros

remote

Cons

Terrible pay, overworked

“The Disney Land of Dental Billing” 🙄

Getting hired into EBS is amazing. You get flown out to Washington State for training, meet some friendly faces while learning the ropes. Then after a week or two (depending on your position) get sent home to figure it all out, on your own. Training is a joke and not near adequate enough to set an employee up for success. They expect employees to work their tail off for terrible compensation. They tell you when you are hired that raises are a common thing, and they aren’t, they are non existent. This company openly boasts about hiring the best of the best, and yet throws more work than humanly possible at them. And now they’ve sold out to a company who has some state side billing specialists but mostly out sources to overseas. No one in the company knows if their job is safe. It is a dumpster fire, and all I can say is RUN.

Pros

Coworkers that genuinely care about each other.

Cons

Benefits, compensation

From the staff to their work culture… just INCREDIBLE!!!

I just completed my VBS training in Lynnwood, WA.If you're looking for a home where you can make the best of your skills and surround yourself with people who are smart, humble, fun, personable, supportive and hard working - you’ll find it all at Elevate!!! They welcomed me and my talents with open arms! The 2 week “in-house” training period is well structured & well supervised. It’s a lot to take in & a lot to learn, but all the nice people who trained me were amazing and so patient!! The compensation, benefits, and perks (work from home!!!) are top notch for the industry. The people are absolutely fantastic and always willing to help. I know that my experience as a remote employee will also been fantastic because I will never feel alone. I know I’ll be able to reach out to practically anyone & they will help or lead me to the person who can. They have a large variety of methods for communication set up that are easy to follow. They are all about the clients, each other, company growth and having you grow with them!!If you are reading my review because you are thinking this is to good to be true… STOP thinking and apply!!! It’s a no brainer & YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Pros

Trust, collaboration, support, transparency, balance, structure… the PROS list is never ending.

Outstanding workplace!

What can I say… this company is outstanding! I love my job and the people even more! The people here are hands down the definition of a team! Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful.

Such a wonderful work family!

I am so pleased to be part of the Elevate Work Family! You will not find a better work atmosphere. Elevate is the perfect example of a company that knows how to join everyone together to work as One! You have the comfort of working remotely while still upholding a close knit relationship with everyone in the company!

Great team environment!!

Elevate Billing Solutions is a great company to work for. I get to do what I love with insurance while working from home. The company culture is great and is one of the first things that I noticed about them during the interview process. I’m definitely glad I joined this team!!!

A true team!

I searched high and low for a remote billing position. I turned down opportunities with mother billing services but the moment I went in for my on site interview/shadow I knew I was in the right place. I am so thankful I followed my intuition and absolutely love working for Elevate. Everyone is extremely friendly and willing to help each other. We truly work as a team!

Pros

Work from home. Great team. Amazing culture.

Cons

High level of tech skills needed. Must be able to manage your time well.

An Amazing Team to Work With!

Hands down the best job I have had! The Disneyland of Dental Billing companies. Truly the happiest place on earth as far as work/life balance go’s. We take care of each other as a team should.

Wonderful team of people.

Like any other job that you first start, you are a little nervous about what you are walking into. Everyone on this team is so welcoming, supportive and helpful and makes your transition as easy as possible. I have never worked for a company where everyone values what you do and your hard work does not go unnoticed. We all work so well together and we are actually a TEAM. I feel honored to be apart of such a great work environment!

Pros

Being able to work from home!

Cons

There aren't any!

I can honestly say, I love my job!

I love working with Elevate! I haven't been able to say "I love my job" in a very long time. I have loved certain aspects of previous jobs, however the organization, the support from management and the wonderful team members at Elevate make my position here so much more enjoyable. Not to mention, I have all the necessary tools I need to succeed and grow within the company, and wonderful managers that I can easily go to for essentially anything I need.

Pros

Working from home, awesome team members and management

Cons

I didn't find this position sooner

A great place to work

I am very happy at Elevate Billing Solutions! I work with a great group of people. I have a knowledgeable and supportive manager. The CEO and COO are approachable and really invested in not only the company and its growth but the employees. I know I am a valued team member. Everyday I get to do my favorite part of dentistry. The company is still growing and there are so many opportunities .

Pros

Just about everything

Amazing work culture

Elevate has been able to create an environment where the employees are valued and appreciated for the experience they bring to the table, while maintaining the highest level of client service. Wrap this up in a big technology and innovation-friendly bow and you get one of the best work places I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of. Truly a team of welcoming, friendly, and skilled professionals that are supportive and want the best for each other!

Pros

Cutting edge technology, highly supportive team environment

Cons

Smaller start up so must be able to adapt to changes

We have a great team!

It's interesting, challenging & fun working with different dental offices around the country. Our staff is great and we enjoy each other's company. I like going to work everyday.

I still work for the Dentist, just not at the dentist...

At Elevate Billing Solutions, I work independently surrounded by a roomful of the best in the industry, While working together, we continue to learn from and teach each other something new every day. We have fun and work hard. A typical day consists of managing all incoming and outgoing insurance payments, claims and attachments remotely for "my clients." As a Virtual Billing Specialist, I'm supported daily by a Lead and an Assistant, as well as our Business Development Team, our COO and CEO as needed. Since working for Elevate Billing Solutions, my technical abilities have advanced. Elevate is constantly evolving and improving systems and efficiency, for both staff and clients, and our input is welcome by management and considered greatly in making changes; we work closely as a Team, The most enjoyable part of the job is receiving feedback from my clients and seeing the reviews they leave us about how we've helped lighten the work load for their practice and increased their profitability.

Pros

Full benefits including matched simple IRA contributions, flexibility in schedule

Common questions about Elevate Billing Solutions

Answered by current and former employees at Elevate Billing Solutions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elevate Billing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits