Elevate Services Employee Reviews

Good job culture
Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 3, 2018
Lot to learn, good environment and work life balance. Open to new technologies and ideas. Company growth track is perfect and has a stable working environment.
A positive influence on your career
Manager - Legal Services (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 3, 2018
Elevate is one of the fastest growing law company in the US with presence in Europe, Asia and Australia. That gives one tremendous scope to learn and diversify your skill set. I have been with this company for more than 5 years and have had the opportunity to visit places like New Delhi and Manila and work with different cultures. Elevate offers a law professional in a services company everything you may have envisioned to learn.

Excellent work culture backed by a visionary Chairman ably supported by an efficient managment team.
Pros
Work culture, learning opportunity, benefits, diversity
Cons
None as of now.
Great company to work.
Senior Attorney (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 2, 2018
The culture at Elevate is great and the people are fantastic. It's a great place to work because they only hire the best. HR team is very supportive if you have a query then, they respond in a very swift turnaround. I like it. Elevate is one of the finest employers to whom I have worked with. They are very transparent with their employees and interesting part is that they introduce some programmes time to time like I fortunate to be a buddy of recent new hire in the Litigation team and I shared my experience with him and it's the best thing for a new hire to clear their doubts with the Buddy.
Pros
Great Culture, flexibilty, benefits and good management.
Cons
Not as such.
"Great client exposure and flexible working opportunities"
Legal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 2, 2018
Elevate offered me everything I was told during the interview process. Flexible working - you can structure your engagements around your interests. Exposure to some very big and interesting clients and legal work. Friendly management and support team who are always happy to help. Got my first engagement (in line with what I requested) in a matter of days. Looking forward to doing more with this company!
Pros
Work environment is good and there is work life balance.
Cons
No cons yet. I'll update if that changes.
Exiting place to work with lots of freedom
Manager (Current Employee) –  VirtualMarch 13, 2018
The senior management team listens to ideas and shares information transparently. The work can be challenging and super fast paced, so it isn't for the faint of heart - the company is changing the way legal work is done and that isn't easy! Lots of change. There is some administrative work - not everything is exciting and fresh, but that happens with most jobs.
Pros
Sr. management listens to my ideas, flexible environment, work from home, fast advancement
Cons
Fast pace which can stress some people out
Not for Attorneys
Legal Spend Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 12, 2018
If you choose a job as a legal bill reviewer, all you will be doing is staring at 200-500 invoices all day. There’s no change and no real chance for advancement. Managers are typically offsite so they don’t know the day-to-day job or life at the Tempe office. People are fired frequently and without warning. If you want an easy job, this is for you. If not, look elsewhere.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
Boring, lack of promotion potential, lack of managerial insight
Mature employees need not apply
slave (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 31, 2017
Ageism is fact of life, these folks have perfected it. If you are young and stupid go ahead and apply. If you are older and smart stay away. Work is boring, repetitive and insulting to an attorney.
"Do the pros outweigh the cons?"
Associate (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 26, 2017
Fast paced
Evolving
Challenging
Great core group of associates/upper management
Fabulous health benefits package
Standard vacation, sick personal, holiday time off package
Manager lacks management skills
Dictator mentality, ruling through fear
Repeated complaints to upper management and HR have seemingly gone ignored
Quarterly reviews not being completed
Work life balance not in alignment due to poor time management expectations from manager
Absolutely Awful Company
Workflow Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 10, 2017
Upper management is awful and does not care about employees in the slightest. they refuse to do even the slightest things to help employees out. Money means more to this company than all of their employees. They will screw any employee over if it means they make an extra buck. I have never in my life worked for a company that has such low employee moral, yet the upper management couldn't care less.
Pros
There are none
Cons
Too many to list