Elevate Employee Reviews

Great Team
Navigator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 6, 2018
Elevate is such a unique place at the hotel. We serviced the hotel's most loyal clients. Many of them commuted weekly so they became like family. Management empowers us to make decisions.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours during summer (due to low occupancy and hot weather)
Freedom
Math Tutor/Mentor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2018
I was able to choose my students, age group, location, and time to meet. I couldn't have asked for a better work environment. I was my own boss. The job was perfect.
Fun work place just negative people
Intern (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAAugust 13, 2018
One day i was Working and i was Tired and hungry and all of a sudden i had this pain in my ear and it got worst and i started To cry a lil. Honestly the hardest part of that day was trying to stay at work but i enjoyed it cause they brought me home whenever i needed them too
Pros
Got paid right
Cons
Negative co workers
Productive and great job security
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 3, 2018
I'm currently employed with Elevate and they are great. I wish they had properties on the west coast. I'm currently moving to California and can not transfer so this is the reason I'm currently job searching in the Sacramento area.
Productive and fun environment
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 3, 2018
Awesome management and working environment. I enjoyed working for this company. I learned many new technologies while I was there. People were nice and cooperative.
Assist K-12 Students
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Merced, CAMay 15, 2018
Prepares worksheets, reading assignments, and videos prior to tutoring session. Fun experience watching my students improve their grades over time. Parents were very satisfied with the results.
Pros
Great experience with students
Cons
N/a
Contracted self-employment Tutor
Mathematics Tutor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 27, 2018
This was an excellent place to work, and very laid back. The company is still in business with a different name. Everything about the job was convenient.
Pros
Free lunch time, etc...
Cons
No health insureance.
Everyday is different
Bilingual Enrollment Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 11, 2018
Everyday you get assigned a different location. Some locations are not very safe but supervisor ensured we stayed close by. Hardest part was being able to get people to sign up.
Mitch nelson
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 30, 2018
My time with Elevate wasn’t a bad one, however that’s not the same as everyone feels, their a multilevel marketing and real estate team with a bit of a wish washy way to bring people on.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Cut throat environment
Flexible and dedicated; great for those passionate about teaching
Tutor/Instructor (Current Employee) –  Clearlake Oaks, CAMarch 27, 2018
Elevate is a company that is dedicated to helping struggling students get the help they aren't getting in their regular classes. Working online from home is great for people like me who need a flexible work schedule for one or more reasons. The system is good because it works with small groups and involves technology (very familiar territory for students), though it's not perfect. There are a lot of technical difficulties that occur, though I suspect this is true of just about any form of entirely online work. Management is friendly and largely very good about keeping up to date with instructors, but with so many instructors to keep track of, sometimes things slip between the cracks for them. But it seems like Elevate is working on these things as it expands, so I only see these issues I have lessening as time goes on. Overall, I think Elevate is a very good company that provides a service not quite like others of its kind, and I think it's a great place to consider working for those seeking flexible hours and who do not necessarily need a full 40 hours of work each week. I think that just about anyone who truly enjoys teaching or tutoring will enjoy the experience Elevate is offering.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly management, work from home, company is expanding
Cons
Technical difficulties, communication somewhat limited by sheer number of instructors
Productive, energetic, and fun place to work
Coach (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOFebruary 24, 2018
You get to interact with all ages of kids and the the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to watch the kids grow athletically and in general there ability to learn and further grow.
Pros
Helpful and encouraging staff
Cons
Less hours to work
located in the center of the diamond trade of los angeles
Jeweler (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 25, 2018
Its not too hard because technically i'm my own boss and choose my hours. its competitive in an exciting way. its a beautiful business but not for me.
Pros
own boss
benefits
Productive place.
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 2, 2018
Played a critical role in ensuring the company was hiring the best possible talent. Developed and executed recruiting plans for sales team and managment.
Fun and Fast Paced Workplace
Owner (Current Employee) –  Grand Junction, CODecember 22, 2017
Always on your feet moving, keeping the crowd lively. Control of the mood of every event is put completely into your hands. Excellent company to work for.
Cool
Photographer/Videographer (Current Employee) –  FLDecember 1, 2017
Elevate is a premier, international esports organization fielding world level professional teams in a number of competitive titles. Formed in 2014, the company grew from a small team into a full-fledged media and marketing organization through fielding winning teams in several competitive esports markets. Elevate’s mission is to lead and innovate in marketing products, relationships with sponsors and partners, and to set a standard for professionalism in one of the largest-growing industries in the world.
Nothing is guaranteed
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 27, 2017
The opportunity to work from home was wonderful. The biggest downfall was the lack of consistency. The opportunity to tutor students from around the country was a really broadening experience for me as a teacher-in training.
Fast paced environment
"the top" recruiter (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 20, 2017
Great place to start a career in recruiting. This is a fast-paced environment where you will learn how to deal with a multitude of clients on a day-to-day basis. On most days, if you want to fill your quota, you will average over 100 call.
T.A
Teachers Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 21, 2017
Overall, I think the company could do better. I thought the training was exceptional but with my role I don't think the training pertained to me as much as the teachers.
Great co workers
Lead Mentor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2017
I love working here and enjoy my time. The kids are a blast and I find myself learning from them as much as they learn from me. The mix of fun and learning is what really attracted me.
Good place, but growing too fast
Data Integration Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 6, 2017
Team members are very easy to work with. Management could be more involved and out of more meetings. Company culture is very ideal and constantly improving.