Elevations Credit Union Employee Review

View all Elevations Credit Union reviews

Productive work
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Boulder, CO 80301August 22, 2017
We strive to always help members succeed. We do whatever it takes to make the member experience the best they have ever had. We attempt to always make our purchase dates no matter what. This separates us from other mortgage companies and our members remember this and come back. I think that the same attitude needs to be remembered with their employees as well.

Management -

workplace culture -

the hardest part of the job would be to keep up on all the challenges with our new system. There are a lot of work arounds and daily we are getting different things to do or to do differently. It I a challenge to be crazy busy and keep in mind the daily changes. It will get better just the challenge of a new system.

Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to do a great job for our members and of course my fellow employees. We have a great group of people.
Pros
PTO and Holidays
Cons
Furthering career

Other Elevations Credit Union Employee Reviews

Was a great place in the beginning but once they grew too quickly the environment changed. Executive leadership got greedy!
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 4, 2019
Here at Elevations it’s about who you know not what you know. They are not fair with what they put into practice. Took remote access away but said it was for everyone but not the case. Again about who you know. They took stakeholder money and put $35 million back into the building after purchasing a $1million building. Layoffs are happening and the mortgage department leadership is joke! It’s about who you know and not what you know. They pay the executive leadership 6 digits plus. Also recent did quit a few layoffs with people who have been with this organization for a long time. I think they tee too fast with their greed and now you are starting to feel the pressure. The front end people in contact center and branches are being ripped off on their incentives & bonuses.
Pros
Vto
Cons
Lay offs, no Stability, greed, poor leadership decisions
Elevations Credit Union Boulder Colorado
Consumer Loan/HELOC Originator and Processor (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COApril 16, 2019
Elevations Credit Union was a first class, epic experience as an employee. This company cares for it's employees and the local communities it resides. They have opportunities to contribute to the community,paid time off to give back to the community, education for the employees to enhance their career and would donate thousands of dollars for different types of need.

Management took time to listen, educate and enhance all learning experiences associated with career advancement and encouragement. They allowed me the opportunity to learn loan processing, the mortgage loan culture and taught me how to do requirements of these positions
Pros
Culture, education, flexibility, salary and benefits, job satisfaction
Cons
working in a cubicle