Elevations Credit Union Employee Review

View all Elevations Credit Union reviews

Productive flexable job with great manager
Mortgage Post Closing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COFebruary 10, 2014
I was unfortunately laid off due to declining mortgage industry.
However I did receive an excellent recommendation from my wonderful operations manager Dan LeDoux.

I was the post closing specialist for Elevations. Audited already closed files and all recorded documents. Received on going knowledge of mortgage types and required files.

I had a difficult time sitting in such a quiet environment in a cubical.

I really enjoyed my coworkers and the relationships that were built there
Pros
Four weeks paid vacation
Cons
Unfortunate lay off due to mortgage indusrty decline

Other Elevations Credit Union Employee Reviews

Was a great place in the beginning but once they grew too quickly the environment changed. Executive leadership got greedy!
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 4, 2019
Here at Elevations it’s about who you know not what you know. They are not fair with what they put into practice. Took remote access away but said it was for everyone but not the case. Again about who you know. They took stakeholder money and put $35 million back into the building after purchasing a $1million building. Layoffs are happening and the mortgage department leadership is joke! It’s about who you know and not what you know. They pay the executive leadership 6 digits plus. Also recent did quit a few layoffs with people who have been with this organization for a long time. I think they tee too fast with their greed and now you are starting to feel the pressure. The front end people in contact center and branches are being ripped off on their incentives & bonuses.
Pros
Vto
Cons
Lay offs, no Stability, greed, poor leadership decisions
Elevations Credit Union Boulder Colorado
Consumer Loan/HELOC Originator and Processor (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COApril 16, 2019
Elevations Credit Union was a first class, epic experience as an employee. This company cares for it's employees and the local communities it resides. They have opportunities to contribute to the community,paid time off to give back to the community, education for the employees to enhance their career and would donate thousands of dollars for different types of need.

Management took time to listen, educate and enhance all learning experiences associated with career advancement and encouragement. They allowed me the opportunity to learn loan processing, the mortgage loan culture and taught me how to do requirements of these positions
Pros
Culture, education, flexibility, salary and benefits, job satisfaction
Cons
working in a cubicle