Elevations Credit Union Employee Reviews

Great potential, management missteps
Asst Vice President - Lending (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COAugust 20, 2013
Overall this was a great organization, but ultimately my experience there was destroyed by the politics and power battles of a couple of chief-level leaders.

The credit union tries hard to live up to the core values and strategic direction they lay out. Since my time there, I do believe they have gotten better. A short time ago however, their ability to hold to those values was hindered by a CEO who was somewhat checked out, and a pair of chief-level officers who were passive-aggressively battling for more power and an edge of the CEO spot when it was vacated. Since then however, the CEO passed away and several of the chiefs were replaced. I do believe the organization is headed in the right direction now, and may be on track to live up to it's potential.

The organization is full of wonderful people who believe in the credit union mission and values, and give their all to making the organization successful and providing an unparalleled member experience. While my initial experience was not as wonderful as it could have been, I would certainly give them another try if the right opportunity presented itself.
Pros
Wonderful people, positive core values, community involvement
Cons
Poor management and leader accountability
Profrssional Banking Environmeny
Member Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMarch 19, 2013
This was a fun and engaging job. Training was constant. This was a banking environment. managers were there when needed. Co-workers were fun and even kept a few as friends when I left the company. They created a sense of belonging.
Pros
available job training, culture, security
Cons
it felt at times they wanted to be party of your personal life as of there was no seperation, that may have just been a few managers
Opportunity to Excel
Mortgage Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  ColoradoSeptember 16, 2012
I have never worked so hard, had so many leads, and been compensated for my efforts like at Elevations. I have been given the tools necessary to do well, and am limited only by my own time constraints. This is a challenging job and very rewarding.
Pros
compensation, number of leads, recognition
Cons
work-life balance - this job can consume a person.
Good place to work, great co-workers
Financial Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJune 26, 2012
A typical day consisted of helping members, over 500 in a quarter, cross selling loan and banking products, processing and closing consumer loans.
I found opening trust accounts was a little difficult
New managers came 6/11
Greatest co-workers ever
I most enjoyed exploring loan options and processing them. This made my members happy and kept them coming back to me.
Pros
co-workers were great team, good benefits, lovely customers.
Cons
can