ELFP Employee Reviews

Great place of work and friendly coworkers
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 26, 2019
if you are looking for a family oriented and easy to get alone with coworkers this is the place for you everyone get alone and work very hard together.
Fun place to work,
CPSR (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 26, 2019
Awesome team to work for. Growth within the company. Company Picnics, benefits and discounts and Fun for employees. Great Management - makes work life easy and less stressful.
full time hours are great, hopeful for better insurance
Good work environment, great co workers, good management. Hopeful for more PTO/sick time in the near future. Fast paced workplace but makes the days go by quick!
Pros
Full time hours, Christmas bonus
Cons
Medical insurance plan
Productive place to work
Hours are from 8 am until 7 pm
The culture is friendly and welcoming.
Management is understanding and takes time out to make sure you understand your job.
You are notified of changes immediately.
They are open on weekends but you only work a weekend every other month
Pros
Hour lunch
ELFP is a great company to work for!
Director of Imaging (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAApril 26, 2019
ELFP takes care of their employees and makes us feel appreciated! They also ask for input on how we can improve and take our ideas to the next level!!
Great company to grow with!
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 26, 2019
I have been working for Eagles Landing Family Practice since 2014 and it has been the best! This job turned into my career and I couldn't be happier with my over all experience with the company. The company as a whole truly cares about the patients and each employee. There is great potential for growth within the company as well which can lead to a career for anyone. ELFP is a great learning facility when it comes to our front office, medical assistants, etc. We enjoy having college students come into our offices and learn more about what they are perusing in school. I describe the culture and workplace environment as open minded and homey. I have worked at the front office in the past helping patients and I now have the pleasure of working with the staff on a day to day basis. ELFP is a great place to work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ELFP. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7