Eliassen Group Employee Reviews

Cutthroat and cold-blooded
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 6, 2018
It's an agency that believes it's morally correct but in all actuality it's no different than any other meat market out there.Reminded me of the "wild wild west"
Pros
Fellow colleagues were great
Cons
Pressure, unrealistic expectations
Enjoyed working at Eliassen Group
Sr. Program Manager - Access Health CT (AHCT) (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTApril 12, 2018
Attentive and experienced staff. Would be happy to work with them again. Office stayed in touch while I was at the client site without being intrusive.
Work Hard Play Hard Company
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 30, 2018
This is a great place to work. They really value collaboration and teamwork. Everything is transparent in this business and you are held accountable for everything.
Cons
Base Salary
Great Employee-Centric Culture
Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2018
Great Core Values, Leaders and Employees truly Live the values Day-in-Day-Out. Employees (new and tenured) were tasked to create the values versus top-down or some outside consultancy. You are treated as more than just another number at Eliassen Group and the training and support is second to none. Highly recommend EG!
Pros
Management Team Cares About You
no support to defamation
contractor in software development (Former Employee) –  irving, txFebruary 27, 2018
defamed by client, and eliassen backed out on finding new contract after promising extension that was cancelled after a week. Gave untrue bad reference to potential employer believing the cut-throat words of their client. Stay away
Pros
punctual payments.
Cons
defamation, not loyal, pay not competitive.
Competitive environment with an incredible culture
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Reading, MAFebruary 23, 2018
Eliassen Group has been an incredible place to work. The job is definitely tough, but the compensation is definitely worth it. Eliassen also has an amazing culture that I have yet to see at any other company. They really do put their employees first, which makes for an amazing work environment. I would highly recommend working for this great company.
Pros
Compensation, Culture
Cons
Eliassen - a moment in time
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYFebruary 11, 2018
The organization I was working for was purchased by The Eliassen Group. I worked for a short time before leaving on maternity leave and then leaving permanently. I was an excellent organization.
Pros
people, energy, collaboration
Cons
company sold
Best Job I have ever had!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 9, 2018
I have worked for many companies in my career and by far Eliassen Group is the best. From the executive team all the way to the branch director. EVERYONE is accessible and willing to help at any time. The collaboration between offices in varies US locations is seamless, collaborative and non-competitive. I love coming to work every day and feel like I am part of a winning team DAILY!
Pros
All around culture and support
Cons
No real work from home option yet
I love my job!
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2018
Staffing is a stressful industry and it challenges me everyday, but having a good work ethic and being accountable is greatly rewarded here. I have a whole team that supports me and helps me along the way.
Pros
Compensation, growth
Great people to work with
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 16, 2018
I have worked with a lot of staffing firms in the Charlotte area and this one seems head and shoulders above the rest. The person I worked with was very intelligent and really seemed to care about my well-being. This is a group I will definitely work with again.
Competitive, Fun, Fair, Supportive
Director of Recruiting (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 16, 2018
Since going through a merger with Eliassen Group in September, I have built close, trusting relationships with our C-level Executives and new team members. Mergers come with change and challenges, but I have felt supported and respected by Eliassen Group throughout the entire process.
Pros
Direct line to Executive team, Fun (videos/contests/food/happy hour), great benefits, great book of business
Cons
Simply navigating my way through new systems post-merger. Change is good!
Great atmosphere and awesome people
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDNovember 27, 2017
I have been with the company for 6-months now and it has been a great experience. Everyone is super helpful and they put you in the best position for you to succeed. Awesome leadership and training throughout the company!
Pros
Great team, Energetic environment, Leadership
Cons
n/a
Would not recommend
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 21, 2017
After merging companies I would not recommended this company. They are going through many changes that are not in the employees best interest. I would not apply here.
Pros
- pay
Cons
- bad manangment - harassement
Ok place for the right person, cut throat environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAOctober 4, 2017
Everything is about "hitting your numbers" everything is here is a numbers game and they contradict themselves in saying its not but you have to "hit your matrix". Office environment is okay, expect for those that chose to criticize you behind your back instead of helping you to grow.
Pros
They try to make the office fun, paid training, good benefits
Cons
management needs to be more aware of employee relations, everything is a numbers game but they pretend it's not
Positive and competitive work environment
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 18, 2017
Eliassen Group has provided me with top-notch training and a sense of community within the workplace. Upon finishing training, I felt extremely prepared to enter the world of technical recruiting. Everybody has been extremely welcoming, and are always willing to help me with any questions I have. It's great to work in an environment that is competitive, but also very team-oriented.
Pros
Great benefits, great work environment, supportive colleagues, excellent training
A Great Place to Work
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Reading, MASeptember 18, 2017
Eliassen has been a great place to work. We foster teamwork, performance and ingenuity. Those who are committed to performing at a high level fit in well and reap the financial rewards.

The Leadership team is laser focused on growth, community and personal achievement. The teams are very respectful, dedicated and are supported at all levels of the organization.

There is no better place to work, especially if you are a top performer. We all work very hard for a common goal, and celebrate our small and large victories along the way.

You certainly have to be prepared to work hard, but if you want something badly enough, it comes with the territory, regardless of the company you work for.
Pros
flexibility, free ice coffee, great benefits, many many incentives
Cons
need to hire more top performers to handle growth
Competitive and Fun culture
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 1, 2017
Although they are going through some culture changes, Eliasson was overall an exciting and challenging place to work. they push you to do your best and be the best and expect success from everyone.
Contractor
Avaya Telephone Engineer (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAAugust 25, 2017
I don't actually work at Eliassen I am a contracotr for them out to another company that had said it would be a contract to perm but it has been 4 years and want a permanent position again.
Pros
shorter commute
Cons
no paid holidays or vacation
Horrible work environment
Business Development/ Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 24, 2017
Horrible work environment

If you are looking at sales make sure you either receive house accounts or you will make no money.

Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler
Overall a good place to start a career
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 7, 2017
Eliassen Group has a solid training program for entry level recruiters. The company is growing at a fast pace, and having been with the company for just about one year it has already changed significantly. Within that time the company has graduated 2 classes of new recruiters, opened 2 new offices and relocated HQ. Manager support is good for the most part, but it really is one of those jobs where you can determine how successful you are. My only criticism might be that the company is growing too quickly. Too many recruiters and not enough job openings make it much harder to see the same success that senior recruiters had seen during the company's earlier years.
Pros
Free lunches, great culture
Cons
Expensive benefits, low base salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eliassen Group. Our community is ready to answer.