Eliassen Group

Reviewer Recommended

Recommended Workplaces earn this badge by having an average star rating of 4.2 or higher in the last two years, and at least 10 reviews from Indeed users.

Eliassen Group Employee Reviews

Pays attention to details
PM/Scrum Master Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 12, 2018
I worked as a consultant for the Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont through the Eliassen Group and I absolutely loved it. I was able to prove my ability to train others in the fundamentals of Project Management.
Pros
Work Location was Great
Cons
Nothing Negative
Amazing culture with amazing people
Recruiting Intern (Former Employee) –  Reading, MAAugust 16, 2018
I loved my time at Eliassen Group. The work environment is very positive and everyone is helpful and supportive. I looked forward to coming into work.
Great company
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 14, 2018
Contract role was wonderful ~ one of the best I've ever had! Work, co-workers, manager, all great! Wish they had more for me to do after initial contract was up.
Pros
Great manager
Cons
unable to find work for me once contract ended
Great company
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2018
This has been, and continues to be a great company to work for! We have a collaborative team, and push each other to be the best versions of ourselves!
Pros
Great team! Great Leadership
Cons
Good Culture but no room for internal career growth
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 3, 2018
EG has a good culture & environment but, very little room for growth and advancement both career wise & financially. Management tends to streamline roles and make little effort to check in with employees regularly.
Pros
Parking, Snacks
Cons
Poor Benefits, no career advancement opportunities
Great place to work in
Budget Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reading, MAJune 26, 2018
Eliassen Group has very great cultures that values collaboration and cares about the career development of each employee. It provides a great opportunity for people to explore their potentials and build up careers. And it also has flexible working hours and awesome benefit plans. I feel very lucky to have the chance working with my awesome and nice coworkers.
Good Partner for Contractors
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 25, 2018
I have been doing independent contract work for almost 20 years and have worked for several consulting companies over the years. Eliassen, and Principle Solution Group who they bought, have been great partners.

The hourly rate they got for me is fair and the paychecks come on time. The benefits I want were available and reasonably priced.

They don't seem to interfere once you are on the job and are helpful if there are any problems.

So, all in all, no complaints.
Pros
Administrative Support, pay, benefits
Cons
Maybe the account team could check in more frequently
Eliassen Group Cincinnati
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 22, 2018
I started with Eliassen Group (post merger) with light recruiting experience outside of the IT industry. Eliassen has a great training program in place that allowed me to get up and running quickly.

Their leaders practice servant leadership and work alongside recruiters to help them succeed. It is a positive, yet heads down environment with a great compensation plan and flexible work environment. Nothing but positive things to say about the Cincinnati Eliassen office and Eliassen Group as a whole.
Pros
Compensation plan, work life balance, training program
Cons
None that I can think of at this time!
Eliassen Group
PC Imaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCJune 20, 2018
enjoyed working for the company, unfortunately my contract ended would have stayed with the company, there was lack of work at the time. Would enjoy additional opportunities the company has
Pros
Full time employement
Cons
Lack of work
Cutthroat and cold-blooded
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 6, 2018
It's an agency that believes it's morally correct but in all actuality it's no different than any other meat market out there.Reminded me of the "wild wild west"
Pros
Fellow colleagues were great
Cons
Pressure, unrealistic expectations
Very Nice company to work for
Representative, Customer Service - Sabic (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCApril 16, 2018
Although Eliasson Group is a Temp company they are very thoughtful and considerate company to work for. They are very straight forward and keep you updated on your job assignment.
Pros
Honest and open about what to expect
Cons
Getting to know new people and saying goodbye when temp job is complete.
Enjoyed working at Eliassen Group
Sr. Program Manager - Access Health CT (AHCT) (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTApril 12, 2018
Attentive and experienced staff. Would be happy to work with them again. Office stayed in touch while I was at the client site without being intrusive.
Work Hard Play Hard Company
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 30, 2018
This is a great place to work. They really value collaboration and teamwork. Everything is transparent in this business and you are held accountable for everything.
Cons
Base Salary
Great Employee-Centric Culture
Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2018
Great Core Values, Leaders and Employees truly Live the values Day-in-Day-Out. Employees (new and tenured) were tasked to create the values versus top-down or some outside consultancy. You are treated as more than just another number at Eliassen Group and the training and support is second to none. Highly recommend EG!
Pros
Management Team Cares About You
no support to defamation
contractor in software development (Former Employee) –  irving, txFebruary 27, 2018
defamed by client, and eliassen backed out on finding new contract after promising extension that was cancelled after a week. Gave untrue bad reference to potential employer believing the cut-throat words of their client. Stay away
Pros
punctual payments.
Cons
defamation, not loyal, pay not competitive.
Competitive environment with an incredible culture
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Reading, MAFebruary 23, 2018
Eliassen Group has been an incredible place to work. The job is definitely tough, but the compensation is definitely worth it. Eliassen also has an amazing culture that I have yet to see at any other company. They really do put their employees first, which makes for an amazing work environment. I would highly recommend working for this great company.
Pros
Compensation, Culture
Cons
Eliassen - a moment in time
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYFebruary 11, 2018
The organization I was working for was purchased by The Eliassen Group. I worked for a short time before leaving on maternity leave and then leaving permanently. I was an excellent organization.
Pros
people, energy, collaboration
Cons
company sold
Best Job I have ever had!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 9, 2018
I have worked for many companies in my career and by far Eliassen Group is the best. From the executive team all the way to the branch director. EVERYONE is accessible and willing to help at any time. The collaboration between offices in varies US locations is seamless, collaborative and non-competitive. I love coming to work every day and feel like I am part of a winning team DAILY!
Pros
All around culture and support
Cons
No real work from home option yet
loved the ocean view
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 1, 2018
remote help desk and local support technician in one. Love the view and the customers. I was able to do scripting for remote vendors to perform the deployment process easier.
Pros
the view
Cons
other IT personel had discord among themselves. May have resolved
Very Efficient
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAJanuary 23, 2018
The company is small and recruits consultants for varied positions. The company is very productive and treats consultants fairly. The company pays salaries on time and provides the following benefits: 401K, and paid sick leave