Eliassen Group Employee Reviews

Job summary
Level 2 Software Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 12, 2019
This was a contract position. Eliasson was a good contract company to work for. They always checked in on their employees. They were very attentive to employees.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
None that I can think of
Terrible place to work
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJanuary 9, 2019
No training,no communication. No contact when I had issues. The client was non responsive in there actions in regards to training. The job was ok but the people were cut throat.
Pros
Cons
everything
Excellent Experience
Cornerstone LMS Administrator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 10, 2018
Working through Eliassen has been a very pleasant introduction to the contract work experience. If I were to stay in Charlotte, I would continue working for them.
Decent for a Staffing company, low low salary
Government Services Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Reading, MADecember 4, 2018
It is what it is.. a staffing job. They aren't as strict as other companies, but the pay is INCREDIBLY low. Lowest in the industry actually. They know this.
Great Team to Work With however....
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 25, 2018
The workplace culture and room for advancement and growth shifted significantly after the PSG/EG merger. Commission tiers went down considerably when the merger took place and goals/tiers were made harder to reach. As for internal growth, they seem to reward complacency over grit and hard work. Colleagues that you interact with on a daily basis could not be a better group of people but a good bit of change in the management space took place post-merger.
Pros
Good team atmosphere, relaxed environment, autonomy to create your own schedule
Cons
Upper level management sees you as a number despite proven production
Pays attention to details
PM/Scrum Master Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 12, 2018
I worked as a consultant for the Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont through the Eliassen Group and I absolutely loved it. I was able to prove my ability to train others in the fundamentals of Project Management.
Pros
Work Location was Great
Cons
Nothing Negative
Amazing culture with amazing people
Recruiting Intern (Former Employee) –  Reading, MAAugust 16, 2018
I loved my time at Eliassen Group. The work environment is very positive and everyone is helpful and supportive. I looked forward to coming into work.
Great company
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 14, 2018
Contract role was wonderful ~ one of the best I've ever had! Work, co-workers, manager, all great! Wish they had more for me to do after initial contract was up.
Pros
Great manager
Cons
unable to find work for me once contract ended
Great company
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2018
This has been, and continues to be a great company to work for! We have a collaborative team, and push each other to be the best versions of ourselves!
Pros
Great team! Great Leadership
Cons
Good Culture but no room for internal career growth
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 3, 2018
EG has a good culture & environment but, very little room for growth and advancement both career wise & financially. Management tends to streamline roles and make little effort to check in with employees regularly.
Pros
Parking, Snacks
Cons
Poor Benefits, no career advancement opportunities
Great place to work in
Budget Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reading, MAJune 26, 2018
Eliassen Group has very great cultures that values collaboration and cares about the career development of each employee. It provides a great opportunity for people to explore their potentials and build up careers. And it also has flexible working hours and awesome benefit plans. I feel very lucky to have the chance working with my awesome and nice coworkers.
Good Partner for Contractors
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 25, 2018
I have been doing independent contract work for almost 20 years and have worked for several consulting companies over the years. Eliassen, and Principle Solution Group who they bought, have been great partners.

The hourly rate they got for me is fair and the paychecks come on time. The benefits I want were available and reasonably priced.

They don't seem to interfere once you are on the job and are helpful if there are any problems.

So, all in all, no complaints.
Pros
Administrative Support, pay, benefits
Cons
Maybe the account team could check in more frequently
Eliassen Group Cincinnati
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 22, 2018
I started with Eliassen Group (post merger) with light recruiting experience outside of the IT industry. Eliassen has a great training program in place that allowed me to get up and running quickly.

Their leaders practice servant leadership and work alongside recruiters to help them succeed. It is a positive, yet heads down environment with a great compensation plan and flexible work environment. Nothing but positive things to say about the Cincinnati Eliassen office and Eliassen Group as a whole.
Pros
Compensation plan, work life balance, training program
Cons
None that I can think of at this time!
Eliassen Group
PC Imaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCJune 20, 2018
enjoyed working for the company, unfortunately my contract ended would have stayed with the company, there was lack of work at the time. Would enjoy additional opportunities the company has
Pros
Full time employement
Cons
Lack of work
Cutthroat and cold-blooded
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 6, 2018
It's an agency that believes it's morally correct but in all actuality it's no different than any other meat market out there.Reminded me of the "wild wild west"
Pros
Fellow colleagues were great
Cons
Pressure, unrealistic expectations
Very Nice company to work for
Representative, Customer Service - Sabic (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCApril 16, 2018
Although Eliasson Group is a Temp company they are very thoughtful and considerate company to work for. They are very straight forward and keep you updated on your job assignment.
Pros
Honest and open about what to expect
Cons
Getting to know new people and saying goodbye when temp job is complete.
Enjoyed working at Eliassen Group
Sr. Program Manager - Access Health CT (AHCT) (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTApril 12, 2018
Attentive and experienced staff. Would be happy to work with them again. Office stayed in touch while I was at the client site without being intrusive.
Work Hard Play Hard Company
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 30, 2018
This is a great place to work. They really value collaboration and teamwork. Everything is transparent in this business and you are held accountable for everything.
Cons
Base Salary
Great Employee-Centric Culture
Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2018
Great Core Values, Leaders and Employees truly Live the values Day-in-Day-Out. Employees (new and tenured) were tasked to create the values versus top-down or some outside consultancy. You are treated as more than just another number at Eliassen Group and the training and support is second to none. Highly recommend EG!
Pros
Management Team Cares About You
no support to defamation
contractor in software development (Former Employee) –  irving, txFebruary 27, 2018
defamed by client, and eliassen backed out on finding new contract after promising extension that was cancelled after a week. Gave untrue bad reference to potential employer believing the cut-throat words of their client. Stay away
Pros
punctual payments.
Cons
defamation, not loyal, pay not competitive.