Elim Care Employee Review

Good starting point
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, MNJuly 24, 2012
This is a good place to work, there just needs to be a person that can bridge between the person as an employee and professional. Accountablility is not adequate.
Pros
the residents, teamwork
Cons
no breaks, too many duties to get done in scheduled hours
Official response from Elim Care
July 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to say that we have put several programs into place since your review to help our employees advance their career if they choose to do so. If you would like to provide additional feedback or suggestions that will help our employees have a great experience we invite you to email us at HumanResources@elimcare.org.

Other Elim Care Employee Reviews

Not what I had expected as a professional
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, NDMay 2, 2018
Some Management was quick to bully staff and demean nurses. There was a lack of respect for staff nurses from management and they would gossip about each other and nursing staff. They violated my rights to privacy regarding my personal health issues and showed a lack of understanding or empathy. Loved my staff/co-workers and residents though!
Official response from Elim Care
May 7, 2018

Elim Care is committed to creating an atmosphere of respect and dignity for employees, so we are extremely sorry to hear that you had this experience, and want to invite you to contact us directly so that we may learn more. Please contact us at HumanResources@elimcare.org at your earliest convenience.

Productive atomospere
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, NDApril 24, 2018
Working for Elim Care was the best feeling in the world. I loved my job just loved it, I trained myself on all the shifs so if my boss ever needed me for a shift I was there to help out. I can honestly say the work was never hard actually pretty easy, i can do it with my eyes close. The most enjoyable part of the day was quitting time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
dont have one

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elim Care. Our community is ready to answer.