1-3 weeks. Telephone interview, personal interview.
It was a little over a month to be hired in my case. I had one phone interview and two in office interviews before receiving an offer.
Usually there is a phone interview an then a in person interview and the doctor makes the decision if they want o hire you or not. It doesnt take too long. It was pretty painless for me.
Every experience I heard of is different. Some say a few days to a couple of months.
- What advice would you give the CEO of Elite Dental Partners about how to improve it?7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Elite Dental Partners a better place to work?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Elite Dental Partners?6 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Elite Dental Partners, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- What are the benefits? Do they offer monthly bonuses?4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Elite Dental Partners? How many vacation days do you get per yea…Answered by Elite Dental Partners
- What is the best part of working at Elite Dental Partners?2 people answered